Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:35

the warlord watches her quietly

Rosa gently puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:37

*Zyleena slows to a stop, stalking towards the warlord. She digs her claws into the wound in her shoulder, and pulls out the warpstone bullet.* "Do you want this back, rodent?"

Vorstan: *looks down at her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:39

the skaven raises an eyebrow

Rosa: you'll be alright big guy. I'll patch you up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:40

Zyleena: "How did you negotiate with this thing? Does it talk?"

Thorgar laughs loudly

Vorstan: "You will, will you?" *he chuckles quietly* "Somehow i think i'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:46

Warlord: Watch tongue, man-thing, or I gut you where you stand.

Rosa: you said yourself, you've got enemies. Rather you be fine before they try something.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:50

Zyleena: *flicks the bullet at him* "I don't suppose you will."

Thorgar: "Zyleena. Back in the city."

Zyleena: "But.."

Thorgar: *hard stare.*

*She mutters something under her breath, and stalks off, claws digging furrows into the dirt, towards vorstan*

Vorstan: "Theres no honour in killing a weakened man."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:51

*rat man glares at her as she leaves*

Rosa: and everyone here cares so much for honor do they? Some do yes, but we both know not all do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:53

Vorstan: "The ones who matter do... Speaking of..."

Zyleena: "Did you get all beaten up cheri?"

Vorstan: "Cut up, moreso."

Thorgar: "She's like that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:55

Rosa looks up at zyleena distrustingly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:57

Zyleena: "Your pet doesn't like me, does she?"

Vorstan: *chuckles* "Rosa, this is zyleena. She will most likely flirt with you incessantly."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:57

"Pet?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:59

*she leans in a little closer to her* "Of course, to the mighty vorstan, how could you be anything but an animal?"

Vorstan: "Zyleena... Apologise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:00

Rosa: *quite clearly pissed off, grabs her halberd*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:07

Zyleena: *plucks one feather from her hair* "Put that down. and i will spare you."

*Vorstan pushes himself to one knee* "Zyleena..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:07

"Take. That. Back."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:12

*She draws her hand back, about to throw the feather.*

*Vorstan grabs her wrist, standing next to her.* "Lay. A. FINGER. On that girl. And you will suffer a fate so vile, even you could not draw pleasure from it"

Zyleena: "You're injured vorstan. I could put you down... But i wont. I want you at your best when i see the life drain from you corpse." *she twists her arm out of his grip, and flashes the feather across his chestplate, drawing another slash into the metal. Then looking at rosa.* "Pet." *She starts walking away*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:26

a moment later Rosa's halberd point smashes into the back of zyleena's shoulder, hurled like a javelin. the force of the throw is so great it knocks zyleena off her feet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:31

*zyleena reaches around her back, and pulls the point of the halberd out. Its punched through her armour, and into flesh. blood trickles down her back.* "That was a mistake, cheri." *she pushes herself up from the ground. and picks the halberd from the ground.*

Vorstan: "Zyleena, don't." *He's still standing, just about."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:32

Rosa's eyes have turned red. she's breathing heavily. She opens her mouth, but all that comes out is like a combination of a cry of anguish, and a roar of pure rage.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:36

*Zyleena walks purposefully towards her.* "Out of my way vorstan. Your pet needs disciplining"

Vorstan: *his right hand ignites, covered in blue flames, his left is pressed to his wounded side* "Leave the girl be zyleena."

*she thumps him in the chest with the but of the halberd, he stumbles backwards, and falls onto his back. coughing.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:39

the moment zyleena lays a hand on Vorstan, Rosa barrels towards her, roaring, with speed that Zyleena probably didn't expect
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:47

*she swings the halberd in a wide arc, with one hand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 03:49

Rosa Catches the blade with both hands. Zyleena sees the damage it does to her hands...but also feels that Rosa's got a much stronger grip on it. And that Rosa's already healing from this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:18

*She steps fowards,wraps her right hand around one of rosa's wrists, and sinks her razor sharp claws in. They hit bone, slashing her tendons and arteries to mincemeat.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:26

Rosa angrily grabs a hold of Zyleena's right wrist with that same hand, holding her in place as she delivers a punch to Zyleena's face. The punch is hard enough to both shatter rosa's own hand against the helmet, and shatter a good chunk of the helm
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:35

*she pushes on the haft, plants her foot on rosa's chest, and pushes back, and down, forcing rosa down, and leaping into the air, she flips once, then lands, with four feathers in her right hand, and three in her left.* "Come on then, pet prove you're worthy to be called a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:37

rosa's snarling like a monster now, her wounds re-knitting and healing in moments before zyleena's eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:41

*She smiles, this will be a challenge. She launches the feathers, with a flick of her wrist, tearing both of her legs off with a volley of razor sharp projectiles.*

Vorstan: *Has struggled to his feet again.* "ZYLEENA!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:43

to her surprise, she....misses. Rosa sidesteps at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:46

*She holds a hand out in the direction she sidesteps, and the feathers come flying back, slashing through her from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:48

she sidesteps again, before barreling towards the slaaneshi
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 11:57

*Zyleena pirouettes backwards, throwing feathers as she does. keeping a good 10 metres between them* "Heigen would be proud of you little warrior!" *she laughs joyously, forgetting her shattered helm, seemingly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:02

Rosa picks up a nearby peice of rubble and hurls it at Zyleena
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:03

*She dodges it easily. Continuing to shred rosa with feathers, hurling them at her, then whipping them back into her hand, and repeating the process. Rosa is bleeding from a dozen wounds.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:05

her wounds are healing as quick as they are made. She's barely noticing them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:07

Thorgar: *Has been observing for some time.* "Alright. Enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:08

Rosa hears him and turns towards him, her eyes burning with pure anger
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:10

Thorgar: "Zyleena, apologise to the girl."

Zyleena: "But she's ju-"

Thorgar: "Damn well do it or i'll hold you down for her."

Zyleena: "...You have my sincere apologies, Rosa."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:11

Rosa stops. she doesn't answer. The anger starts draining, bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:12

*Zyleena stalks off.*

Thorgar: "That was an impressive display."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:13

she looks at him for a moment. She doesn't reply, rather turning towards Vorstan to see how he is
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:14

*Vorstan's face is a mask of pain, one hand pressed to the side of his shattered armour. But he's standing.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:18

Rosa looks down at her sash, taking it off and going over to Vorstan, using it as a makeshift bandage
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:19

*vorstan waves her off.* "You cant use a bandage over armour rosa. That doesn't-" *he falls into a coughing fit.* "work."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:20

she looks a bit....dejected. Not because he upset her, but because she can't do anything to help him. She still hasn't said anything.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:25

*Thorgar has walked over. this is the second time he's seemingly walked up on her silently.* "That was quite impressive work Vorstan. These vermin are strong warriors."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:26

Rosa looks up at thorgar quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:58

"he'll live little one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 12:59

"I'm...Not....A pet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:03

Thorgar: "After that performance, I'll happily call you a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:07

Rosa goes quiet at that.... she's surprised. He can tell that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next