Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 00:53

"Heigen."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 00:54

*he turns around quickly, holding a forge hammer menacingly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 00:55

"I want to fight. Properly. Show me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:06

"No."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:09

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:10

"last time you broke both of my axes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:17

"I'll hold back."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:21

"Thats not the point." *he kicks the pile of swords* "I dont have a good weapon. And fuck using this pansy southern shit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:34

"...." *she walks over and holds her sword out. it becomes the elven sword once more, and the flame from it heats the forge to the right level* "Then make one"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:35

"What do you think i have a massive pile of swords an anvil, and a tree for? Tsk. Southern bitch, use your head."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:39

she cocks her head
"...right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:44

*he takes some wire, bundles about ten or fifteen swords together around a long bar, and jams it into the forge* "This is going to take a while."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:45

"Then we wait"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:49

"You're that set on me teaching you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:53

"Obviously"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:58

"Why?" *he pokes the flames*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 01:59

"So I'm not useless."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 02:02

"You managed to shatter both of my axes"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-20, 02:05

"Not through skill"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-22, 00:13

*He drops the axe from the ceiling in front of him, hanging on there like a professional, and he smiles when they look up*

"I totally could kill you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-25, 13:05

*Heigen looks up, snarling behind the skull visage of his helmet. he pulls a white hot metal bar from the forge, a heavy mass of glowing metal at its tip. He whips the heavy bar in a sweeping arc towards the intruder. Roaring in anger*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:41

*The warriors of chaos, coming down from their battle highs, and swiftly destroying the town's supply of alcohol, are becoming restless. Thorgar, experienced in these matters of leading such men, has already considered this. Strategically, the villages around the town have been left untouched, as both ample supply caches waiting to be claimed, and as... entertainment, for his warhost. Word spreads among the warriors, the villages within a three miles of the city walls, are fair game. parties may be assembled, and raids carried out.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:52

*Zyleena stalked ahead of the host of warriors. handpicked, the best seven of them. of course it was seven. Seven seven seven. such a beautiful number. She wished she had more sevens. Once she thought of clipping one of her foot claws to make the total seven instead of eight. but the thought of ruining her symmetry so comprehensively was too much, so she just dulled the bright silver blade instead. Seven sparkling blades. Poetic enough to sate her appetite for expressing her lords holy figure. Off to go entertain herself. Thorgar was kind. He could ward his own life for a few glorious hours. Slaanesh would understand, a few hours to spread some blessed pain and pleasure. A life ward as she is, she still has needs. If the lady of excess didn't mean for her to sate her desires, why would she have given them to her? A village isn't enough for any proper outing. perhaps two or three will be enough. Heigen isn't coming to slaughter them all artlessly and spoil the fun. and the others wouldn't dare take first pickings away from her. She smiled behind her screaming mask. today, is a good day.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 21:59

the first village they come to is pretty badly defended. a dozen or so men at arms, hastily organised.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:02

*Zyleena signals to her six, and they hold. this first one. Is all hers. She walks slowly towards them, stalking her prey. She calls out, in a voice like silken thread* "Is this all for me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:03

the men have assembled to face the warriors. most have spears and shields, a few have swords. one or two actually have horses.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:05

*she stalks closer, calling out again* "Oh come now make this fun won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:09

they're clearly quite scared. upon observing the village she notices there are about five more men at arms who haven't joined them, who appear to be guarding a specific building.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:13

Zyleena: "ohhhh? whats that over there? Something secret? Oh could i have a look?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:20

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:24

Zyleena: *looks at where the whistling is coming from* "A volunteer?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:26

OOC no that was me highlighting i don't really have a way to reply until something happens :P
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:28

*Zyleena stalks closer. to just out of the range of the spearmens reach* "No? No heroics? no betrayals? Oh if you kill one of your comrades i'll let you live! How about that for a deal? I do love a good betrayal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:30

*they stand strong*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:35

"Oh come on say something!" *she takes a feather blade from her bright crimson mane.* "So boring." *and hurls it into the spearman in front of her's face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:36

he tries to block it with his shield. he's not fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:40

*she wails like a banshee at them, without the deafening addition of her masks power however, their eardrums stay in tact for now.* "Come on! Make this interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:42

they form a shieldwall, the two on horses riding off, likely intending to flank the warriors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:48

Zyleena: "Boys, you can have the horsemen, have fun!" *She turns back to the shieldwall, and this time, her wail is augmented by her mask. A deafening wave of pure sound smashes into the men before her, eardrums are burst by the tremendous pressure. From her belt, the pair of gleaming recurved swords are produced, and she leaps towards the reeling soldiers, her right blade lops off the tip of a spear, and the left cleaves into a skull. She whoops in joy as battle is joined*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:49

as you can imagine, they're not able to put up much of a fight
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 22:58

*she slaughters them to the last man. her blades dripping with blood, she faces this last man.* "Go on ma peti fleu. run."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:02

the terrified man gulps, mustering the will to grab his spear and point it at her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:04

"What courage." *she picks up a spear from one of his fallen comrades, and hurls it at him, with such force it splits his shield and impales his arm.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:05

he freezes...then falls. it went through deeper than that, into his gut.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:18

"Well that's boring" *behind her, the six warriors have downed both riders, and are tormenting them mercilessly. forming a circle around the two wounded men, they're told to kill eachother, the winner goes free.*

*Zyleena walks towards the second group, guarding the building* "What have you got there boys?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:22

*not sure what happens there*

*the guards raise their weapons and shields at her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:23

*do they fight, or do they try to attack the warriors?*

Zyleena: "Oh come now boys lets be reasonable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:25

*the latter*

*they hold their ground*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:28

*they're beaten down, and then tormented in the more literal sense, symbols of chaos cut into their skin, the warriors taking all the enjoyment they can from the two screaming men*

Zyleena: "What is it you're so worried about protecting hm?" *she inspects the building*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:29

*it looks like a pretty standard guardhouse.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-07-26, 23:36

Zyleena: "Oh i wonder what's inside...." *She runs up towards the guards, jumping on the furthest left's shoulders, digging her talons into his shoulders. when his comrade thusts a sword at her, she deflects it down with one of her own blades, impaling the man's face.* "Oh dear" *after that theatrical display, she dispatches the others quickly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next