Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:26

"He either found work, joined the army, or is living, or died a beggar."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:32

"Found work. In stirland? Ha. And joined the army? he was fourteen at most when I would have been presumed dead. too young for that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:32

"There's smiths surely, butchers, bakers in need of apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:34

"Stirland's poor. And constantly being attacked by greenskins and the undead. And occasionally our neighbors. Even if he did find work, no job that'd take him would pay enough to keep him alive."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:37

"well, your brother's dead then i'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:39

"....*she's trembling a bit. her eyes have gone very blank... but she was like that just before he said that...it wasn't what he said*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:56

"...Lass?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:58

she falls to her knees
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:16

"uuhh. Lass?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:17

she's shivering now, head in her hands
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:24

"You havin a moment there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:25

the floor around her starts shaking. And cracking.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:26

*Heigen crouches down in front of her. and gently shakes her shoulder, his huge, armoured spiked gauntlet dwarfing her shoulder* "Ay, lass. Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:27

*at which point she throws back her head and screams. A concussive blast of psychic energy goes in all directions*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:28

*Heigen gets thrown a fair distance, not as far as you'd expect, given the modicum of protection khorne's mark provides against sorcery. but he slams against the city walls with quite some force.* "By the gods!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:31

she's on all fours now. hyperventilating.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:37

*he clambers up, and walks back over. crouching at her side again* "Come on lass, get your shit together." *he again puts a hand on her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:39

"He's....he's worse than dead"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:40

"What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:42

"I tried to forget.... wanted to forget...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:51

"Come on lass. You need a drink. We'll talk."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 02:52

she tries to stand. she's trembling a lot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 03:00

"Wait here a moment." *he walks over to a nearby well, hauls the bucket up, and douses himself with water, washing off most of the blood caked onto him* "Right." *With that, he picks her up an arm under her legs and her back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 03:02

she's trying to catch her breath
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 03:06

"No clue what that was. But i reckon whatever these southern cowards pass off as drink will cure it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 03:07

"No...n-no"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 03:08

*he stops walking.* "Whats the issue?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 03:09

"My brother.... the vampires killed him. Brought him back as one of their... thralls..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 10:05

"Poor fate for any man."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 10:35

she's on the verge of crying
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:01

"You're better than that." *he gives her a pointed look, if such a thing is possible through an inch of steel plate shaped into a skull.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:04

"He was...all I had... the only reason I joined up in the first place....I'd still be home if I hadn't tried to look after him..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:06

"And you'd be dead too. But your alive, and blessed by khorne himself. So quit your bitching, and plan revenge."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:07

"Do you have any idea what the beasts did to me?! The torment that I would have avoided?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:09

"We've all been through hell girl. It makes you stronger."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:09

"You've never had to kill your own unborn child that someone forced inside you!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:13

"No. I haven't. But plenty have. Only the gods know what zyleena has endured, she doesn't speak of it, Golen suffered nurgle's rot for years before giving in to grandfather, vorstan sailed across the great ocean on a canoe. A fucking canoe. You're not the only one who's suffered hardship girl."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:14

she goes to say something...but goes a little quiet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:16

"This armour." *he looks down at himself* "Its part of me now. You don't want to know how. We all have our torments, be grateful yours were fleeting."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:17

"...fleeting?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:21

"They happened, you had to deal with them, now they are gone. They left scars but the event itself... lost to time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:22

"....I wouldn't call so many years I don't remember my brother's face anymore fleeting"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:25

"He's dead. Everyone looses people. Be glad you didn't kill him yourself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:27

she goes quiet again, avoiding his gaze
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:29

"I killed my own sister. Bare hands, it was all i had. She came at me with a kitchen knife. Told me it was tzeentch's will. Thats the problem, being favoured by one god. All the others will do anything to hurt eachother." *He gives her a meaningful stare, the eyes behind the helmet looking... approaching sorrowful. Or as close to it as heigen would ever be.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:30

"Heigen.... *she's having trouble with her words* I'm... sorry"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:35

"But look at me! Do i cry in the arms of men who've tried to kill me? No i pick up the nearest piece of pointed metal and get my revenge on the world... One head at a time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:36

"You're stronger than I am"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:50

"Bullshit. You're blessed same as i am. Use your anger."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 11:51

"You know how. I don't... look at me. Just a scared fucking little girl."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:01

"This is why the beasts took you. They're cowards, all of them. The only prey they take is even more pathetic cowards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next