Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:25

"...still want to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:34

"Oh yeah... *Shrugs* Well i can't so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:37

"Not what I asked"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 19:04

"Why want something impossible?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 19:06

"...right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 19:16

"Plus thorgar'd kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 19:18

"Those the only reasons? Still pissed about my little honor comments?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 21:31

"Say it again and i will break your spine across my knee."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 21:32

"Guessed as much. Just trying to figure out where we stand."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:00

"Now you know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:00

"Alright big guy... alright."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:15

"...I think im going to go jump in the river. Tell Vorstan to stay alive for me. If anyone kills that sorcerous bastard it'll be me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:16

"Not if I have anything to say about it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:19

"You're quite attached to the bastard, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:21

"First person who's given a shit about me in a long time. The last one before him got split in two from head to two by a doombull."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:29

"You have a poor choice in friends when it comes to survivability."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 22:30

"It worked fine for a while. Before the beasts ruined my life."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 23:50

"Ruined your old one, and started a new."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 23:52

"I'm not sure my new one's better than my old. I had more friends in my old one. Less people on 'my side' wanting to rape me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:18

"But now you're blessed by the gods, and surrounded by others also blessed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:19

"and I have to carry three hidden knives when I sleep so I can kill anyone who tries to take advantage of me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:21

"You've slept next to one of two chaos champions since you arrived. Who's going to challenge them?" *he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:22

"have you seen how the marauders look at me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:32

"Terror? Fear? The story of you fighting the beast lord spread rather quickly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:34

"No. I know the look in their eyes. I know what they want to do to me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:34

"Kill the next one who looks at you like that. Make fear the first thing they feel when they see you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:36

"Last time I walked past a group of marauders I think maybe three didn't look at me like that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:37

"Killing one will do the trick."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:38

"Pick the biggest one"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:41

".... The difference between you and my old friends is startling"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:42

*He laughs* "Do tell where the differences lie."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:42

"For one thing worrying about being raped wasn't even a problem..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:47

"Your main problem was, well people like us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:49

"Pretty much. That and hiding my gender."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:51

"Ah, southerners don't let womenfolk fight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:54

"Yeah. Need us to do stuff back in the cities. I signed up cause my family was starving, and there was no job I could actually get."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 00:58

"leave the weak behind. It doesn't matter what they are. Plenty of womenfolk stronger than men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:00

"It's pretty rare."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:02

"About a quarter i'd say."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:04

"Maybe. I had to steal and kill to feed my family.,,,, my little brother..." *she goes pale*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:07

"You've a brother? Left him behind when you joined i assume?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:10

"Yeah... I think he was...Ten years old when I last saw him. I don't know how long ago that was....before I went off on campaign.... before I got captured"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:12

"He'll be a man now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:15

"...maybe.... The pay I got for fighting was the only thing keeping him from starving. Before I signed up I'd have to go out and rob people. Sometimes I'd go days without eating just to keep him fed. It was hard....but it was worth it. But without me there....*she goes even more pale. her grip on her weapon loosening*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:17

"C'mon lass. Get your shit together."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:18

"...have you ever starved?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:19

"Plenty. Whole villages starve in norsca come winter. The strong survive, hunting what prey there is to be found."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:20

"....and did you have family you cared about?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:22

"...." *He tilts his head a little to one side, thinking.* "I had a sister..." *nodding to himself* "My father left... Never came back. My mother was sick... So i went hunting... Brought back a stag. Kept us fed for a few weeks." *He sounds like he's remembering this for the first time in a long time.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:25

"If my brother didn't somehow look after himself, he's dead. Starved or something else worse. And he was the only thing that kept me going all this time. Until thorgar cut me loose. and I actually thought about what probably happened to him."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 01:26

"He either found work, joined the army, or is living, or died a beggar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next