Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:01

"This is why the beasts took you. They're cowards, all of them. The only prey they take is even more pathetic cowards."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:01

"I know what I was. What I still am."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:12

*He dumps her unceremoniously on a bench. Crouching in front of her* "You're no warrior, Why did khorne bless some beast man's pet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:14

"....."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:18

*He drops one of his axes at her feet. A heavy weapon made of oak wood and black iron, inlaid with brass.* "Perhaps zyleena was right" *He stands up, and turns his back, preaching to an invisible audience* "Beastman, Champion of khorne? Whats the difference? A pet is a pet, no matter who holds the rope" *he turns back towards her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:21

".... what are you...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:22

"Making a point." *he takes the second axe from his belt.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:23

"...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:25

*He punches her in the face, hard enough to crack the wooden planks of the bench and send her flying over the back of it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:27

she gets to her feet, her jaw healing itself
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:30

"Come on! Fight back damn you girl!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 12:30

she grits her teeth and grabs a nearby discarded sword.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:41

"COME ON! HIT ME!" *he thumps his fist against his chest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:49

she takes a step forward, but she hasn't been set off....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:50

"What if vorstan could see you now... He's facing death, you think he's crying about it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:50

she stops dead in her tracks. her fists clench.... Heigen can feel a strange heat suddenly in the air
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:52

"Thats more like it. NOW COME ON!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:53

she jumps forward and swings for him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 17:55

*he meets her blow, hooking the blade aside with the underside of his axeblade*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 18:16

something strange happens when the blades clash. there is a flash. a huge one. when it dies down the sword has...changed. its longer, ornate..... actually looks elven, with white hot runes running down the blade, the sword wreathed in flame
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 19:42

"What the... Alright, this is getting interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 19:46

she swings for him again, the blade almost roaring as she does so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 19:48

*he parries with his axe again, stepping in once her blow is deflected, and planting his shoulder into her chest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 19:50

she steps back from that, snarling. he realises the heat from her blade has actually damaged his axe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 19:54

*he laughs loudly.* "GLORIOUS! THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GIRL!" *He swings hard and fast for her with the damaged axe* "A FUCKING WARRIOR!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 19:56

in a flash of flame she swings at the axe. the axe head itself is sheered in half
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 20:37

*he stumbles back at this* "What... the.... shit?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:04

she doesn't follow up, just stood there, panting, sword burning in her hand
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:07

*He looks at his useless axe* "Well fuck me. Was not expecting that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:20

after a few moments her eyes seem to go back to normal. the fire on the sword dies...before it seems to disintegrate, leaving only the normal sword she had before
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:35

*he tosses the axe to one side.* "Well i made a point. Not sure it was the point i was aimin for."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:36

"what...did I just do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:40

"Disproved my theory... I think."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 21:56

"...what?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 22:00

"That wasn't khorne's work."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 22:04

"....oh...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 22:35

"Sword looked... Elven."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 22:37

"...honestly heigen...I'm as confused as you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 22:47

"Hmmnnn... Thorgar needs to know about this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 22:49

"Probably....what do you think....what do you think it is?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:00

*he inhales deeply* "One of two things. Slanneshi influence... Meaning... You're blessed by chaos undivided... Or.... Khaine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:01

"...who?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:10

"Khaela Mensha Khaine. Elvish god of murder, war, and fire. Some argue he is an aspect of khorne."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:13

"....what"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:24

as the gors and ungors fight furiously against the front ranks of the phalanx, the sound of galloping hooves can be heard
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:27

*Balendus' men hold the line, as the crossbowmen take a viscious toll on the Beastmen's numbers*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:30

"A god the elves worship. but some people just say its khorne."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:32

"....no i mean...how can....what?!"

before long, several men emerge from the woods around the village, riding on swift horses. some of them recognise the newcomers' gear. they're empire outriders. The imperials strike fast, moving into effective range, unleashing a horrific volley of repeater handgun fire into the beasts' rear, before darting away again while they reload and relocate to avoid retaliation
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:35

*The mercenaries start letting the beastmen gain ground, thrusting into their underbellies as they press against the formation. Drawing the beasts into a thin corridor and making them easy targets for the Imperials.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:35

"I don't know. The gods move in mysterious ways. Come on, we're going to find thorgar"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:37

several beasts break off to chase down the outriders. but they're so few in number, so slow compared to the horses, and so spread out, that they're easy prey to cavalry sabres as the outriders strike again and again, leaving scores of dead beasts as their bullets penetrate right through their tough hides

Rosa:...okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next