Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:37

several beasts break off to chase down the outriders. but they're so few in number, so slow compared to the horses, and so spread out, that they're easy prey to cavalry sabres as the outriders strike again and again, leaving scores of dead beasts as their bullets penetrate right through their tough hides

Rosa:...okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:39

*As the battle goes on it becomes obvious that the bodies are beginning to stack up, more and more beastmen are falling or getting caught by the rising mounds of the dead*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:41

finally, one by one, the beasts start to break
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:42

Heigen: "He'll know... He'll know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:45

"...okay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:45

*The mercs hold the line, resisting the urge to chase them down*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-05-31, 23:58

*It sounds more like he's reassuring himself, than her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:00

she follows after him

the outriders however, are more than capable of running down the fleeing gors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:03

*The mercenaries mop up the last of the beastmen in the village and start tending to their wounded*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:04

before long the outriders ride up to the village
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:08

Balendus: *Covered in blood* "Thanks for the assist"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:09

*after a while of searching, they find thorgar, in the mayor's house, sitting in the living room, with a glass of something undoubtedly expensive, and an array of bladed weapons lined out on the rug, sharpening and oiling the blades*

Heigen: "Thorgar... The girl has something to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:10

the leader of the outriders speaks up. "General's orders. No point hiring you lot if you get killed by a bunch of goat fuckers before you can fight for us."

Rosa: I... am not sure what to say...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:13

B: We were grinding them down, nobody is dead as far as I can tell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:13

"Just a precaution"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:15

Heigen: *sighs* "Her gifts may not be from khorne as we thought."

Thorgar: "Really...? And your theory is?"

Heigen: "Khaine... Or Chaos undivided. She manifested a flaming sword, looked elven make."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:16

B: Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:19

Rosa: I...don't know how I did it.

Outrider: think they'll be back?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:21

B: They might be, I'll have my scouts go searching for their camp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:22

"You what?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:22

OOC: Who was that to?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:24

OOC here's a hint. Rae hasn't replied to me yet :P so that leaves one possibility
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:25

B: The only way we'll know if they're still active, is if we find the camp
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:26

Thorgar: "Heigen, you're the expert here."

Heigen: "...I attacked her. Trying to bring out her powers. Taunted her a fare share as well. The trigger seemed to be... Vorstan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:29

Rosa: I had a sword. he swung at me. next thing I knew the sword was huge, engulfed in fire, and had runes running down it. heigen said it looked elves.

Outrider: you fought these cow fuckers before, princeling? It's rare they even have camps, let alone have camps that are possible to find
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:29

B: Had my fair share of battles. They're nomadic
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:31

Outrider: aye, and they hate buildings, even temporary ones.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:32

B: Sending the scouts out will still be of use
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:33

" 'spose so"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:33

B: You gonna help with the bodies or get back to your general?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Thorgar: "Well... It certainly raises questions. I reckon you'd better stay here. Vorstan is upstairs, third door on the left."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:35

Rosa: stay here, boss?

Outrider: Dismount lads, lets help with the mess eh? Don't wanna give Reiklanders a bad name. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:37

B: *Nods and they all get to work dragging the dead beastmen into a pile before burning them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:38

the imperials do likewise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:39

/later\
B: Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:39

Thorgar: "This building. Go see him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:49

Outrider: no need, simple courtesy aint it boys?

Rosa nods, and does as instructed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:50

B: *Smiles and nods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 00:58

*She finds vorstan upstairs. Rather. His armour first. in a rather unceremonious pile in the middle of the master bedroom. The man himself, lain in an opulent double bed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:01

Rosa:...vorstan?

Outrider: so, you've beat em back, what now princeling?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:02

Vorstan: "mmmnnn."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:03

B: We do what we were hired to do. Protect the village until their lord turns up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:06

she approaches him nervously

Outrider: how far away is he?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:08

B: Should be on his way back, bastard went looking to collect his levies and left us here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:14

Vorstan: "Hey... Rosa..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:16

Rosa: something's wrong.... I'm... I'm scared.

Outrider: 's what happens when you don't have a proper damn army.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:17

B: What happens when the culture is backwards
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:17

Vorstan: "Whats... up?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:20

rosa explains shakenly

Outrider: i think we're gonna get on just fine princeling.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:23

B: I'm sure we are
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-06-01, 01:39

Vorstan: "Hmn.... Quite interesting." *he's, as far as she can tell, totally naked. the duvet comes up to his waist, showing off thorgar's bandage work. and his many tattoos, slowly moving in hypnotic patterns across his tanned skin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next