Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:25

Akira: "As usual, your public manner is impeccable dear."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:31

Max: "I was raised to do this" *Smug smile* "You didn't do too bad either, you didn't knock a dude out by accident"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:36

Akira: "Well, maybe after... oohhhh... too long, married to you. I've picked up a few things?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:38

Max: "Works for me" *He chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:39

Charles: close enough.

Emma: I got... worse. Much worse... *he can see she's having trouble with bringing this up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:44

Kerak: "Who hurt? Kerak may have killed. Kindred may have killed. Would make you feel better if..."*Attempting to say something so complex flummoxes him for a moment.* "Who hurted...you is dead?"

Akira: "Right, speech... Anything in mind?"

*the pilot yells back into the cabin.* "Beginning my approach!" *the engine pitch increases a few octaves.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:46

Max: "Usual stuff, followed by hinting at the planet, give them hope make them feel as if supporting us is the way forward"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:48

Emma: They're... called dark eldar. And yeah I'd feel better if they were dead... but that's not going to happen.

Charles: Roger that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:53

Kerak: "Have killed many dark eldar. Squishy, with burning knives, but I made kindred strong against burning. Many many dark eldar, little ships, full of scare-humans. You were? On ship with scare-humans?"

Hera: *She puts her cap on, Brim first, and tightens the sash* "Remember, Address me as commissar, Mac as Colonel, and Hakken as major. They'll expect formality."

Akira: "I'll do the military stuff. The new ships and the like."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:55

Emma: Close. They took me back to their city, kept me there for... years. I don't know how long.

Charles: by the way, there's one other person who's going to be operating with us.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 22:56

Max: "And I'll do the civil stuff, announcing buildings, reforms and so on."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:00

Hera: "Has laurence showed his ass up?"

Akira: "Good, cause i have no idea whats going on there."

Kerak: "They have city? That would be good fight. Where is? I ask shas'oa Kira, we go, kill, you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:02

Charles: no. *A figure in modified carapace armour, a fully enclosed helmet, and with a shotgun in hand seems to just appear alongside them*
???: *metallic* Hi.

Emma: it's hard to explain... but it's impossible to get in unless they want you to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:06

Hera: "Okay, we're having a conversation about this afterwards."

Kerak: "a-K-ira get bad eldar to let us. Make them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:07

Charles: about what?

Emma: it's not that simple
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:12

Max: "It's a good thing I do"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:13

OOC: Replies will be slow, eating roast dinner.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:16

Hera: "About telling me things before you do them."

Kerak: "Then we kill bad eldar in void, where we find. Let you hurt them. Like a-Ki-ra does."

Akira: "If i was in charge, i'd still be a gang lord... Glad i didn't kill you when i met you."

OOC: Alright boi, i keep thinking about making food, prolly gonna soup.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:19

Charles: He likes to be dramatic.
???: Sorry.

Emma: thanks... *slight smile*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:23

Kerak: *his beak chatters a little, god knows what it means, but it seems positive.* "Revenge solve erryting. Is what she say. I agree. Is good."

Hera: "And what role in this little performance does he have exactly?"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:28

Max: "Weren't you just gonna mug me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:30

Akira: "Mug, kill, either or really."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:36

Max: "Rather happy you chose to marry me instead"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:37

Akira: "Just kinda happened, didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:39

she chuckles a tad

Charles: simple. Hide and investigate more closely, plus find us a potential forward base.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:41

Max: "Well we met, got forced to team up, betrayal, reunion, got together, conquered the hive, got married. I wouldn't say it just kinda happened"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:47

Akira: "I didn't plan on getting together... Just sort of... ended up kissing you. And other things."

Hera: "Well, being frakking invisible helps there."

Kerak: *the positive beak chattering sound again* "Come to train?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:48

Charles: just a tad.

Emma: yeah. Take my mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:50

Max: "isn't that how it usually goes? You just throw it all to chance and see what happens next"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-24, 23:59

Akira: "Probably... *shrug* Emperor only knows... Well, i can hear people yelling our names so... Should probably get to that."

*The dropship hits the deck with a gentle thump*

*kerak takes emma over to his kindred, they fight n stuff.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:03

Max: "Yeah, probably." *He kisses her* "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:04

Akira: "Yeah lets do it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:15

*Max takes her hand and leads her to the balcony, and once again they're greater by the deafening roar of their subjects. Once they've calmed down, Max begins his speech. He talks about the struggles they've been through, of the regime they overthrew and how the people have become far more than they ever dreamed. He talks of freedom and a just society, of plentiful work and food enough for families to grow and prosper. And then he brings up the future, how he plans to expand. Promising that every family will have a home and land of their own. About how they'll be able to go outside and breath freely without fear of crime or harm. Unsurprisingly his speech is met with thunderous applause.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:27

the new guy goes invisible again

kerak notes she's inhumanly agile as she trains with them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:33

*Once the applause has died down a little, Akira steps to the microphone.* "You've all heard him say what's coming... Safety, Security... freedom... Now, here's how we'll make it happen. Two new voidships, Cruisers, the beginnings of a true fleet!" *Such comments about their expanding military always bring applause, she waits for it to die down.* "Of course, with new ships, comes the need for new crews, new brave men and women to fight for their home... With the training provided by our capable military leaders, while max and i were away, I'm sure we'll have no shortage of volunteers." *she waits again for applause to die.* "We're all building our better future, I'll be damned before someone takes it from us!" *The crowd erupts in patriotic cheers, chanting various lines to various tunes. All of them about better futures, daring enemies to come, and threats against said enemies*

*The kroot are both more agile, and stronger than a human, but she can tell they are having to adjust their expectations of a human.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:36

*the ramp drops*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:42

Max: "They love you" *He once again takes the microphone* "Tonight is yours, eat your fill and be merry! You've earned it!" *The crowd continues to cheer and chant, almost drowning Max out but the mention of free food and parties has certainly been heard by a few. And within minutes parties and celebrations have erupted all over the hive*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:44

she gets faster

Charles is first down the ramp with his usual flair
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:54

*By this point, the other kroot in kerak's kindred have deffered to him. On his right side, with his augmetics, he is faster, but there is a fraction of a second when he moves, while the augmetics accelerate, or decelerate. He is faster, but less flexible, however, he also hits considerably harder.*

Akira: "Generous aren't you?"

*Mac and hakken run down either side of the ramp, and kneel, weapons raised, covering the area before charles makes it to the foot of the ramp. Hera follows down*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:56

Max: "With the ruling class gone, there's enough actual food to go around. Why not let them have a day where they can indulge?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 00:57

Akira: "You've got a point. We'll have proper food for everyone some day."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:02

Max: "If this planet comes through for us. They all will"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:02

Akira: "Emperor above i hope so."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:04

Max: "So do I, green and full of life. With rolling hills and plants as far as the eye can see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:07

Emma meanwhile is more than keeping pace with him. and it isn't long before the kroot figures out she's holding back

Charles leads the way onwards, clearly keeping an inquisitive lookout
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:11

*kerak, realising this, forgoes holding himself to training rigour, his strikes come faster, and with more ferocity. His beak snaps shut when he strikes, the heavy metal lower jaw turning the usual viscous kroot bite into something truly fearsome. He has not used it offensively as of yet, as such a strike is not one that can be held back for sparring.*

*Hera gestures, and hakken and mac fall lock step behind her*

Akira: "Thats the dream...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:14

Max: "A house on a hill overlooking everything for us" *He hugs Akira from behind, placing his hands on her stomach and holding her tightly*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:18

Akira: *she rests her hands over his* "And maybe someone else."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:22

Max: "Maybe more"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:29

Akira: "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-09-25, 01:31

Max: *Kisses the side of her neck and goes quiet*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next