Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:37

*Henry sighs*
"Damn empathy. Vee, melta"
*He hold his hand out expectantly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:38

Tech priest: My servitors could vaporise an astartes dreadnought before it could finish breaking that door open. We are well guarded enough, and yes the uprising is under control.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:42

She watches feeling almost sick in seeing the blood "I-I'm so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:44

She hands him the melta tears running down her face as she walks away
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:48

Henry: *He weighs it in his hand before levelling it at the beasts head* "Be at peace" *He executes the beast, vaporising its head*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:53

*It falls flat with a heavy clatter of steel plates. The sickening stench of vaporised blood, hair and oil hangs heavy in the air.*

Hera: "You haven't called for help, yet the uprising requires even your guards to deploy. Pride is a dangerous thing."

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 01:06

Vee continues to move on tears rolling down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 01:10

*Henry catches up to her, offering her the pistol*
"Now is not the time to cry, we need to be alert"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 01:15

She grabs the pistol and keeps moving whipping away her tears
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 21:37

Tech-priest: Confidence and pride are not the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 22:36

Hera: "Agree to disagree. the more important part is, do you have the supplies to spare to refit my men?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 23:15

OOC: So what's the plan with Akira and Max?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 23:25

"Affirmative."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 23:32

OOC: Well after their exhaustive "we're home" shag session. Chapel, daemon books.

Hera: "Good, i'm sure you can arrange that... and have a report written up about this uprising."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 23:37

"As you wish"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 23:46

Hera: "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 00:16

OOC: Right then, would you like to start things off or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 02:06

Vee :fuck this I'm going to call them
She grabs out her vix dialing maxes number
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 02:09

Henry: "We're still stuck down here"

*Max is all snuggled up with Akira, and the buzzing of his phone...communicator? Idk has now put him in a less than amused state. So he picks it up and walks into another room, dressing as he talks*

Max: +King Maximilian Erentillo the Fifteenth...how are you calling my personal number?+
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 02:36

OOC: Suuuuuuuup?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 02:44

OOC: Heyo
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:03

Vee +listen if you want to see your kids vee and Henry again get us the fuck out of the underhive and bring springer the bear+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:13

Max: +That's a bold threat. How do I know you even have them?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:24

+how else would I know Karek has a wooden boat made by her and the god damn bears name or the fact vee called Akira other mommy and she's always wanted to be a sister of battle so Emma wanted to train her so she called her sister! For the love of the emperor time is a luxury+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:29

M: +There are many ways+ *His voice does not betray his emotional state, which is approaching a mix of rage and relief* +Hold your position*

*Max dons his armour and leaves Akira a small note to avoid disturbing her sleep, before leaving the palace*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:38

She sat there and waited " god damn Henry I could really use my stress releiver" she says laying on the wall
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:40

Henry: "Couldn't we both. So you summoned father?"
*Henry leans on the wall and messes with his revolver beneath a glow globe*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:42

"Yeah this wasn't as fun as I thought it would be I'm excited to see him again , it'll blow his mind when he realizes who we are"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:45

Henry: "That's if he doesn't kill us first"
*He spins the cylinder, producing a satisfying clicking sound to fill the silence*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:49

"I really hope he brings my bear I miss him so much she sits down wrapping her arms around her knees her long journey is almost at an end and she was tired of it all especially the mood swings
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:51

"You'll get it either way, and it'll be nice to be home again"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:53

"Can you keep watch I need some shut eye ..."she drifts to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:57

"Not a problem"
*He spends the next couple of hours keeping watch*

"Vee...Vee"
*He crouches next to her and shakes the woman's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 03:58

She stirs awake pulling her melta and axe out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:02

*He gestures to the entrance, specifically to the 10 or 20 armoured men who had just walked in*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:05

Her khornate personality has taken over as she revs the axe "ready for fun Henry ?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:09

"2 on twenty. Vee now is not the time for vi-"

*Unfortunately Henry is cut off by the lead man*
"State your business! Where are the children"
*He looks to be wearing a suit of plate armour, and is holding a rifle with a large sword at his hip*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:11

"I remember that sword the day everything happened ,the day I lost my eye but gained my sight , can't you see we are the children now please tell me you have my teddy bear "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:15

Max: "You'll get it when I know who you are...where are my children?"

Henry: "Dad..." *Henry steps into the light, he looks almost identical to Max but with dirty blonde hair, grey eyes, and a heavy stubble. He wears a heavy brown duster with a damaged and worn carapace chest piece beneath it. At his waist he has two large holsters set on the outside of his thighs. Henry has a pair of basic looking armoured boots with built in greaves running up his shins. At his neck is a rather obvious bandana which covers his neck. Basically he's dressed like a space cowboy*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-28, 17:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:18

Vee walks into the light he can see she removed the patch revealing the scare and void where her eye was yet a glowing pupil of red . " we are the children ,dad I need your help please open your mind and see us for who we are "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:20

Max: ".....You can't be my children. You were gone for 2 months!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:21

"but in the warp it was years please help I can't control them it hurts to hold back the urges "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:26

Henry: "Decades in the warp can pass like minutes. It changed her, restoring her sight but claiming her mind"

Max: *He stands there in silence*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:29

She falls to a knee clenching her eye putting The patch back on " it hurts so much"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:31

Max: *Turns to a soldier* "Medic, stretcher, pain suppressants" *The soldier nods and walks away*

M: "What did they do?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:39

"It's the curse the demon gave me when I ripped it's fucking throat out it burns when I resist and at the moment I want to bludgeon someone !"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 04:43

Max: "How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 17:57

"Just take me to Emma "she says injecting herself with a pain killer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 18:03

"Is that all?"

*meanwhile, caiber stumbles across byrne, and chard goes to find mute*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 18:13

Hera: "...Besides a warning to watch your tone. Yes."

*Byrne is standing in one of the companionways, a glass of brandy in his left hand, his right wrapped tightly around the handrail as he gazes into the blackness of the void. He's chosen the side of the ship facing out of system, as opposed to facing the planets and sun.*

*mute is sat in his room, his cold weather jacket across his lap, stitching a hole in it*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-09-28, 18:33

Henry: "Her emotional state constantly changes, one moment she's fine the next she has a gun at your head. You won't have to worry too much, you're family. The worst she'll do is swing at you and miss, talking from experience"

Max: "Why Emma?"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-28, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next