Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:29

*a green glow begins to suffuse the hallway, joined by a heavy, repetitive thump. Footsteps.*

Hera: "Keep walking." *she keeps following the boy*

Kerak: "Can no spar with you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:30

he does so
Charles stays quiet for now

Emma: huh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:32

*followey followey until destination. Mac continues to sweep his rifle barrel left and right, when they come to junctions, he stops the group, clears the junction, then motions for them to continue*

Kerak: "You too fast."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:33

Emma: Too much for ya big guy?

Before long they get to a door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:36

Hera: "Charles, watch the boy." *With a few gestures, she has hakken and mac stack up on either side of the door. She counts down on her fingers, then puts her boot to it*

Kerak: *he visibly bristles at this*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:38

Boy:...Ma'am?

Emma grins a bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:46

Hera: "Major?"

Hakken: "I say we burn it and storm the place."

Hera: "Boy, your people are behind this?"

Kerak: "Will get faster. Need good meat. But will get faster."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:48

the boy nods and approaches the hand recognition panel beside the door

Emma: if you say so big guy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:49

*Henry looks toward the glow in an attempt to identify what is coming*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:54

*A line of green light, glaring, slowly advances, about six feet off the ground. The footsteps and the metal on metal scraping are one with the light now. Its something big, and its getting closer*

*Hera walks through, pistol by her side, followed shortly by mac and hakken, rifles raised*

Kerak: "big... guyyy?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:57

Emma: yeah, you're pretty big

as they enter, they find themselves before basically this, but replace the space marine with just another dude, and add a couple of heavy battle servitors flanking it
A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Battlefleet-gothic-armada-the-inquisition
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:01

Kerak: "mmm."

Hera: *she makes eye contact with each of them in turn before speaking.* "Protocol be damned, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:03

Tech-priest: This coming from the disrespectful visitor who attempted to damage our property not ten seconds ago.

Emma: you don't think so?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:05

*Henry looks away and focuses on finding the exit, using the glow globes and his flashlight to keep his path illuminated*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:06

Hera: "Frankly i assumed a trap laid by our enemies."

Kerak: "I see bigger kroot. Eat orks."

*The only exit is back the way they came. the damaged bulkhead*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:08

Tech-priest: Strangely paranoid for someone of your rank. How unfortunate.

Emma: damn, must be huge
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:16

Hera: "Battlefields tend to breed caution, tech priest. Something feels off here."

Kerak: "Like krootox. Dangerous path."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:19

OOC: So it's a big room with 1 entrance?

*Henry starts back peddling, moving to the entrance*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:22

OOC: its a long corridor, mr green light mc scrapey sounds is coming down it.

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:25

Tech-priest: Do not doubt my combat experience, girl. I have killed more enemies of the emperor and the omnissiah than you have seen with your own, inferior organic eyes.

Emma: ah.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:27

OOC: Okay

*Ignore that last bit. Henry walks toward the light, hugging the right hand wall*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:34

She grabs Henry pulling him behind cover to let it go by
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:35

Hera: *she holsters her pistol. and gestures for mac and hakken to lower their rifles.* "Would anyone like to input anything besides bluster?"

Kerak: "Is poor choice."

*The light turns red. And a deep groan echoes down the hall. in a voice like metal shearing, the thing speaks.* "Ennnn...Gn-Gn-Gn-Gn... gaaaaaaagggge."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:39

OOC: Heh, you've been playing Fallout 4. You just got the Castle place.

*He mouths 'fuck' and picks up a bit of rubble, before throwing it across the corridor to watch the reaction*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:45

OOC: wot?

*the thing stops, the light sweeps towards the rock. then it turns back, and continues forwards towards them.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:55

She pulls Henry to the side and skips a rock further down the hall and waits for the beast to go by staying quiet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 22:58

Central figure: Get to the point. Who are you and what do you want?

Emma: sounds like it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:06

OOC: in Fallout 4 there's a corridor with a great big angry robot in it. His eyes are green and switch to red when he attacks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:22

OOC: No this is actual 40k lore. pretty obscure, was in a dan abnet novel.

Hera: "I am Hera Immalia, Commissar of the 26th Arani Crusaders. This is Colonel Macmillan, and Major Hakken. We're redeploying, this planet is our resupply point."

Kerak: *has evidently run out of conversation topics and is quite confused by emmas continued presence.*

*Its now close enough to see, even in the dim light, perhaps ten feet away. A hulking humanoid creature, completely covered in overlapping rusting plates of armour, the red light shining from a slit in its faceplate. Wiring, and tubes coursing with black, viscous fluid hang down from ragged gaps in the plates. The scraping sound, a giant blade the creature is dragging across the deck. little more than a sharpened iron bar with a handle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:24

Techp-priest: You are not on our records.

Emma: so, guess i'll have to find a new partner
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:30

OOC: Oh goody, btw this is all happening during the party.

*Henry lifts his flashlight and shines it at the creatures visor in an attempt to illicit a reaction*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:34

She keeps quiet and out of sight holding her brother close and keeping him quiet only skipping another rock she grabbed before to lure the beast away from us
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:36

*The creature locks its gaze on him for a moment.* "For the... GN-GN-GN EMPE-GN-ROR!" *the creature hefts its blade and stumbles forwards, picking up speed*

Hera: "I would hope not. Our objective is classified."

Kerak: "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:37

Tech-priest:.... You lack any proof of this.

Emma: shame, you were pretty fun
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:39

Hera: ~Charles? Rosarii?~

Kerak: "I... Thank you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:41

Henry: "NOT BLIND! NOT BLIND!"

*Henry steels himself and stands, ready to dive but waiting for the right moment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:43

~Go for it~

Emma: you're welcome
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:49

She follows his lead
"Emperor damn you metallic abomination !"
She fired her melta at it ready to dodge its strike
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 23:55

*it appears the paint daubed on the wall was a warning, rather than advice. The creature swings its huge blade in an overhead cut, with easily enough force to cleave a man in two. The Melta punches a hole clean through the creature's abdomen. A foul stench of evaporated oil, blood, and lubricants fills the corridor. The creature slows to a stop, then falls to its knees.* "Gn-Gn-Gn-Gn... C...C...C..old." *As it makes the strange, stuck record sound, its head jerks. turning left, then right in an irregular, sudden motion*

Hera: *she reaches into her stormcoat, and pulls out her rosette.* "I had hoped to avoid this."

Kerak: "So you find other warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:02

*Henry had slipped beneath the blade and is beside the beast*
"Kill it or run!"
*He starts backing toward the unexplored part of the corridor*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:07

OOC: Funnily enough, if Max meets his kids before he goes to purge that daemon. He and Akira might avoid losing their souls to chaos!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:09

Emma: I'll try

Tech-priest:... *eyes narrow* I see.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:12

She takes this advantage and goes moving forward " let's go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:12

Hera: "Good. Now, there's something wrong here. And you are going to tell me what."

kerak: "Good."

*the beast is making no attempt to kill them anymore. its just kneeling. The sword drops to the deckplate with a heavy clang. It brings its hand to the leaking hole in its abdomen.* "Gn-gn-GN-gn.... So.. so... C-C-old."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:16

*Gideon watches the beast*
"Hang on.....Can you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:22

She stops with him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:23

Man on the left:... pardon?
Charles:... Hera.

Emma: well, see you around big guy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:28

*It looks at him. The visor light has turned green again.* "Gn-gn-gn... I.... Gn-gnnnNNNNNNNN" *Its whole body shudders, a widening pool of blood, oil and lubricants is froming around its kneeling form* "...Cold."

Hera: *holds up a hand to shush charles* "No guards on the landing platform, you send one adept to meet an unknown shuttle. Are you low on staff, or just incompetent?"

Kerak: "See you... around."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:30

Central man: Most of our guards are currently disposed ma'am, due to an uprising in the underhives that has us rather preoccupied.

Emma gives a mock salute and goes to do weightlifting n shit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:35

Hera: "Leaving your command structure defended by... two servitors and a small boy... This uprising, you have it under control?"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-09-27, 00:37

*Henry sighs*
"Damn empathy. Vee, melta"
*He hold his hand out expectantly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next