Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 22:43

Hera: "It's not exactly smart..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 22:46

Max: *He just kisses her in response*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 22:55

"Doesn't mean you don't love it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 23:15

Hera: "Hmmmn... I'd prefer something a little more... fitted. Less is more." *she winks conspiratorially.*

Akira: *does not complain*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-09-21, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 23:29

Max: "Think the doctor will let you drag me away?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 23:37

"Oh I bet it is" *puts arm around her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 23:42

Akira: "I could go and ask..."

Hera: "Later..." *she looks up at him, and snatches a quick kiss on his lips.* "Later." *she winks.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 23:45

Max: "You know I won't stop you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 23:49

"If you say so" *winks back*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:06

Hera: "but right now, we gotta get down there. been on this bloody ship too long."

Akira: "I'll go." *she kisses him* *Fade to black for obvious things as max is released from the infirmary with a supply of opioids*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:07

"Then lets get those two clothed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:10

*this can be skipped i reckon, to the dropship?*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:12

/Much later in their bedroom\

Max: *Laying down with Akira in his arms* "I may have to go away more if this is how you get" *Soft chucklei
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:13

*rather*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:15

Hakken: "I don like this thing." *pulling at the collar.* "An why couldn't i bring my flamer?"

Akira: "You're not allowed to leave. We've discussed this before." *she nuzzles into his side.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:18

Charles: So as to not cause a...disturbance. Don't worry, Hera can burn things just fine if things go south
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:22

Max: "I know, I know. Wherever I go you go" *He rests his head next to hers and rubs her shoulder affectionately*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:28

Hakken: "But that's her burnin stuff... Frickin lasgun." *he looks at the rifle clamped between his knees in disgust.*

Akira: "You're damn right..." *she closes her eyes and hums contentedly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:29

Charles: relax. All going well, there shouldn't be any need for it. And besides, I thought you were better with improvised incendiaries than that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:31

Hakken: *looks up, alarmed* "what? I didn't bring any promethi- *realising he just implicated himself* Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:32

charles just laughs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:35

Max: *Hums in acknowledgment and hold her there*
(Where should we skip to?)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:35

Hera: "You know, in any other unit, that'd probably be a flogging."

Hakken: "Good job i aint in another unit then innit?" *shit eating grin*

*returning to the hive ship?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:36

Charles: you're not wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 00:47

/About a week later\

*The Revenge along with the captured cruisers burst into the realspace surrounding the hive ship*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:00

Akira: *Poking the sleeping max* "Maaaaax. Maaax. We're home."

Hera: "Maybe i'm to lax with you lot."

Mac: "Occasional beatings have happened."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:03

Charles: In this case I don't think it's anywhere near necessary.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:03

*Kerak is looking at emma across the gym. His kindred are sparring behind him, he stopped paying attention to them a while ago.*

Hakken: "I could start likin you 'quisitor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:05

*he sees the figure of Emma enter the gym, looking around as she does so*

Charles: is that so? *grins*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:11

Max: *Sleepy protest* "Five more minutes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:12

*the large kroot watches her for a few more seconds, then crosses the floor towards here. anyone in his path gets the fuck out of the way. His augmetic leg clanks heavily against the deck, contrasted by the gentle click of his talons.*

Hakken: "Maybes not 's much as that. Like a bit."

*Akira climbs onto the bed, kneeling next to him, keeping her heeled boots off the bedcovers.* "Up. Or i'll drag you out."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:19

*Max sits up groggily and supports himself on his healthy wrist*
"This is an amusing change.....usually I wake up first"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:22

Akira: "I mean. You're on painkillers."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:23

Max: "Yeah...that's true. Why'd you wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:25

Akira: "Because we're home? Its been months."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:28

Max: "Oh...oh!" *His eyes widen as realisation sets in* "How far out are we?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:29

Akira: "About an hour before we can dock." *she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:33

Max: *He smiles back and plants a swift kiss on her lips*
"Home, it'll be nice to be back on solid ground again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:35

Akira: "Well. Solid-er, deckplate."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:37

Max: "Arboreum, plus I had our squat friend start renovating it before we left. Hopefully he's got the whole ship breathing fresh air"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:40

OOC: I forgot about the squat... ahh, good times.

Akira: "That midget is a genius. Who needs techpriests right?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:40

OOC:... Did someone say Kroot.

"A xeno who has a working mech and was a commander. At least use me as cannon fodder." The Tau seemed more frustrated, his gray-blue flesh becoming more purple.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:43

OOC; Yup, Hera's sister, Akira, managed to acquire the loyalty of a kroot kindred ages ago.

Jack: "And why should she trust you, eh? Sure we saved your ass, but thats neither here nor there aint it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:44

Max: "Though knowing him he's probably weaponised the trees"
*Max crawls out of bed and goes looking for something appropriate to wear*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:47

*akira points out a rather dashing red dress jacket, black breeches, and his usual coat laid out on on the chair.* "Look smart will you honey?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:47

OOC: Soon. Sooooooooon, it shall be a glorious buddy cop show. Tau n the Kroot.

"Then strap a bomb to my neck and be done with it, we may not be Be'gel but Shas aren't made to sit and ponder and wait. We were made for fighting. For protecting. For War, this is why I wanted out of the Empire in the first place, they get into your head and make you into another robot, why else would they think about building drones?!" The Commanders cool had reached its boiling point, staring at his Hazard suit for the entire tirade, glaring angrily at the pair of cold red eyes staring back.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:49

Max: "I always do" *He flashes her a smile and gets to putting his clothes on before admiring himself in the mirror* (Like the vain bastard he is)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 01:57

Jack: *He nods his head at the suit* "Get in it."

*akira kisses him on the neck* "Dashing."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:01

Max: "You don't look to bad yourself" *He turns and places his hands on Akira's hips as he admires her*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:05

The Shas'O turns his head and looks at the well decorated man, a look of curious apathy, it quickly changed with a nod of compliance as he stalked toward the suit.
The cerulean visor across his left eye was unsheathed, its retinal scanner interface complied with the users request.
The vertically stacked pair of eyes turned a similar colour, the suit unlocked before him, kneeling to his height and opening its innards to him.
His throne awaited him.

Such a terrible throne, from that chair he had consigned so many to their afterlives, in damnation or in martyrdom.
He barely needed to think as he pressed the runes before him, the XV-9 Hazard Suit closed and stood to its full height, peering down at the Gue'la before him.
His weapon systems activated with a audible whine, before he had to correct himself, powering them down, their lights flickering off.

His voice came through the suits vocalisation devices.
"What would you have me do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-09-22, 02:13

*She's wearing the corsetlike breastplate she took from some noble family during the revolution, rather impractical for actual combat, as it shows a quite appreciable portion of her cleavage; tight fitting black velvet trousers, a white shirt, and a bottle green jacket, that cuts at a 45 degree angle from her ribs down to her arse, unbuttoned at the front. And her aforementioned heeled calf boots.* "I do try for my adoring public."

*jack tosses the practice sword to one side, and walks over to the door. He picks up a pair of very dangerous looking, very well used power swords. Straight bladed, about three foot long. They ignite, wreathing their edges in pulsing blue fire. The young man has a glint in his eye, a grin on his face.* "Try kill me xeno. And i'll try and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next