Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-19, 15:39

*the man sent against him is far removed from the common file of soldiery, even in his daydreams, the tau can tell that. The man fights hard, swift, and skillfully, yet restrained somehow. When the blow lands, it is the result of a complex manuver, binding their blades at the blade, then releasing the tau's sword, hooking it across his crossguard, and somehow ending with his sword held against the shas's collarbone.*

Jack: "I've not the foggiest. I don't make the calls."

Akira: "Yes.. Nothing crosses us. Deamon or not it dies." *she takes his hand and squeezes it a little. She has the same look in her eyes as when she threatened the bounty hunter captain. *
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-19, 18:42

Max: *He gives her hand a squeeze in response and smiles* "Poor bastard won't know what hit him"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 22:47

*he's in his room.*
"Enter"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 22:55

*Hera walks in, cutting the usual intimidating figure of an commissar, come inquisitor. Hands loosely clasped behind her back.* "Caiber?" *she speaks in a pleasant tone.* "Do you know where Laurence happens to be?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 22:56

Akira: "I need to read more. There must be some way to permanently put one down. Or trap it, something..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:05

she sees he's just put down a battered old book. there's an image on the front, of a young woman, with flowing, short black hair
"I'm afraid I haven't got a clue."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:07

Hera: "Any clue, something he might have said?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:08

"No, he just said he was 'going somewhere' and then went."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:11

*she sighs* "Brilliant... Well, thanks for your time." *she shakes her head and turns to leave.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:21

*he doesn't stop her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:25

Hera: *having closed the door on her way out* "How can a man disappear during warp transit?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:26

Charles: he's a very powerful psyker, probably just opened a portal and waltzed the fuck through it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:27

Hera: "Wha... How... Thats..." *Looking amazingly confused.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:28

Charles: *shrugs* It's not unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:32

Hera: "Well. Thats... Shit. We're down one insanely strong psyker for this op then."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:33

"Unfortunately...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:41

"Well, We'll be enough. How are we going in?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:42

"Well, for now I think to maintain our 'cover' we act like we're just here for what we came for. So dropship it is."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:47

"I'll get the men sorted in some semblance of parade fashion." *she looked down at her own shredded and patched stormcoat.* "I'll see what i can do here as well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:50

Charles: need a hand?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-20, 23:51

Hera: "If you have some uniforms hanging around."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 01:32

The Tau sighed, it seemed none but the Inquisitor could authorise a mission.

"Maybe I will spend the rest of my days here. How maddening."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 03:50

Max: "If there's a way, we'll find it. Failing that we cut off its limbs and beat it to death"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 14:42

Jack: "Maybe. Not sure why we'd send a xeno to do our dirty work."

Akira: *she laughs* "That could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 16:52

Max: *chuckles* "It's not torture if it's a daemon"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 17:25

Akira: "Pretty sure they still dislike being murdered."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 17:43

Max: "They just reappear in the warp, it's probably an inconvenience at best"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:05

Akira: "So, we trap it then."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:06

Max: "We still need to work out how"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:12

"As a matter of fact.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:21

Hera: "I swear you have a magic wardrobe."

Akira: "Thats what i want to find out in that chapel."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:29

"Maybe" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:31

Hera: "So, you have a stormcoat and a pair of dress uniforms hidden away somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:32

Max: "Hopefully we will"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:34

"A pair?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:39

Hera: "For Mac and Hakken. Unless we're going down alone?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 18:53

"Ah" *chuckles* "half expected you to try and put me in one of those"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 19:00

Hera: "Unless we're being stealthy. In which case. Get your arse in a dress uniform."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 19:31

Charles: This is fancy enough for me *OOC pointing out of the fancy as fuck red coat and hat, alucard style*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 19:33

Hera: "And its not exactly inconspicuous"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 19:34

"And dress uniform is?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 19:42

Hera: "More than your inquisitor getup."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 20:57

"Hardly"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 21:09

OOC: *Waiting Intensifies*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 21:18

OOC: Oh shit sorry.

Akira: "If not, we can try other things."

Hera: "I could put you in a number two uniform."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 21:27

Max: "Yeah, but what though?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 21:47

Akira: "Make new contacts... find other sources of information."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 21:59

Max: *Nods* "I have a few ideas in that regard"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 22:01

Akira: "You always do." *she ruffles his hair affectionately*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 22:29

"Come on" *Grin* "you love how I look in this"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-09-21, 22:43

Hera: "It's not exactly smart..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next