Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:36

Max: *He smiles back* "And what happened?" *He shuffles a touch closer and gets comfortable*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:40

Akira: "This really handsome guy... oh wait you were there... anyway, he whisked me into a wildly opulent bedroom and... oh wait, wasn't a dream." *she gives a playful grin.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:43

Max: *He rolls his eyes and winks* "Maybe this 'dream' of yours isn't over" *He pulls her across the bed and ontop of him, leaving her half straddling half laying on him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 02:44

"I'm not lying ma'am!" *he's clearly terrified*

Emma: it'd take a while to explain
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 03:20

Hera: "This feels very much like a trap. Major?" *Hakken appears at her elbow*

Hakken: "Ma'am."

Hera: "Prison march if you would." *she looks at the boy* "Keep walking."

*As the boy turns around, hakken walks behind him, his rifle levelled at the small of the boys back. Hera draws her pistol, mac levels his rifle at the shoulder.*

Akira: You think you can go again?

Kerak: "mmm... not this day... kindred must train. Grow strong. Another day, you tell me why they bow?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 03:24

Max: "I think know me well enough to answer that yourself" *Confident smile*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 04:22

OOC: I'm just disappointed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11101639/WW1-machine-gun-found-in-mans-garage.html

All of those priceless uniforms, weapons, and history. Blown up. Not even sent to a museum. Oh no he has a 100 year old uniform quick destroy it! Fucking cunts. No respect for history. Just blow it up, what's our past worth eh?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 12:17

OOC: Truly, a tragedy.

There Ar'Kais sat, waiting.
Jack said he'd have a word, but he'd likely not be needed until something went wrong, until then it was the same routines.
He'd already double, triple and quadruple checked the suit, cleaned up its operating system, made weapon tests on the "Cerberus Flamer." Even went through elaborate Tau battle rituals.

He missed McIlwraith and Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 16:22

OOC: that dudes wife is great. "Personally, I have no interest in it at all. He comes in and shows me something shiny and I say ‘That’s lovely dear’, and go back to watching EastEnders.”

They definately were right about the arty shells. That was enough tnt to turn his entire neighbourhood into a crater.

IC: *The cameraman sighs again, and decides to take a weekend trip to Barbados.*

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 16:47

OOC: The shells yes, I wholeheartedly agree. But the uniforms?! Helmets, Rifles, ect. The things that can be stored safely? Why did they have to be destroyed? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 16:50

*His weekend to Barbados was wonderful, the weather was nice, lots of women with loose or nonexistent morals, all in all a nice time!*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 17:52

*Slipping aboard the hive unnoticed had been easy, the massive vessel had multiple blind spots and lots of unmanned docking ramps*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:17

A woman with an eyepatch and power armor wearing a respirator follows him in with a chain axe and melta pistol on her belt
???: I got to admit I'm a bit disappointed now how do we get into the palace?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:33

"Presumably we find it and walk in, or we have to break in. Take your pick"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:36

???:What would you prefer? I honestly like the fun way of breaking in but I don't want to make them too angry
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:39

"Try the peaceful way and then we break in if it doesn't work"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:43

She rolls her eyes
???: fine ,lead the way mister responsible
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:50

"I'm just trying not to get us killed" *He leads the way as they comb through the hive searching for a way into the upper levels*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:55

???: but there's no fun in being safe I like the challenge but fine
She follows him keeping a hand near her melta pistol
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:56

*the hive is an ancient and decrepit vessel, tens of kilometres long from aft to stern, wide and fat bellied. Millions of people live in its confines, most on the higher levels. but some continue to eke an existence in the lower halls. Mutants, shunned from society, and worse creatures. Finding a way upwards will not be a simple task.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:59

"It's easy to see who inherited the brains of the family isn't it" *He chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 18:59

OOC: Perfect timing Rae!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:03

Her eye patch glows red as she points the pistol at him before calming down
???: you call it having brains I call it having an itch that needs scratching
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:08

"That's cos one of us made a deal with a daemon, while the brother was busy making sure they had enough to eat and had shelter"
*He carries on walking, either oblivious to his sisters mood swing or just ignoring it while he concentrates on finding a way up*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:26

???: I didn't make a god damn deal with a god damn demon .
He sees her eyepatch glow a bright red and she continues marching forward
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:28

"That's the only reason you can see" *He smiles to himself, it was easy to provoke his sister and he'd need her anger if anything tried to kill them*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:32

She grabbed the chain axe reving it up
???: I dare ya say it one more fucking time !
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:34

"You know I will"

*She hears a light skitter when her chain axe revs, something had been following them*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:44

???:fucking mutants ,do you have a weapon little shit?
She pulls out her melta pistol as well
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:48

"I always am"
*He Unholsters a pair of hand cannons*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:55

???: I wouldn't say always
She rolled her eyes looking around
??:let's get the fuck out of here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 19:58

*the tunnels smell of damp and mould this far down. Noone has been this way for centuries.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:15

"Agreed" *He continues walking, kicking at the rats as they pass*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:19

???:did you grab the map?
She asks crushing rats under her boots
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:19

*as they keep walking, they come to a bulkhead, its bowed outwards, as if something has struck the other side with a few tonnes of force. they can see the locking bars, loose in the frame, and the wheel mechanism to open it. on the wall next to it, a single word is scrawled in red paint. "BLIND"*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:33

"Blind?"
*He holsters the revolvers and pulls out a torch*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-09-26, 20:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:35

"Should we go through? Is it the right way?"
She looks confused
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:36

"I haven't got a clue, but you wanted the hard way so here we go"
*He walks up to the wheel and starts twisting it, the bars retract and the door swings open*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:44

She revs her chain axe and moves forwrd
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:46

*beyond the door, glowglobes flicker on emergency power. The dust on the floor is disturbed. Someone has walked this way, recently.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:50

???: looks like we are going to have some fun"
She grins evilly walking forward
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:54

"Oh no..."
*He treads carefully, shining his flashlight and looking for any threats while remaining as silent as possible*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 20:58

*They hear a heavy scraping in the distance. Metal dragged across metal.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:01

the boy starts sweating with fear

Emma: deal.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:05

*The flashlight immediately flicks to where he thinks the sound is coming from*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:08

She sneaks up realizing what could be blind grabbing a couple rocks turning off her axe and holstering her melta
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:13

*the scraping is coming closer.*

Hera: "So long as you're not lying to me boy, you've got nothing to fear."

Kerak: "good."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:18

*Henry gets to looking for and exit, he treads softly as to make as little noise as possible*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:23

"y-yes ma'am"

Emma: anyway
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:26

She finds somewhere to hide getting her melta out
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-09-26, 21:29

*a green glow begins to suffuse the hallway, joined by a heavy, repetitive thump. Footsteps.*

Hera: "Keep walking." *she keeps following the boy*

Kerak: "Can no spar with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next