Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:34

Ket: "I am not expecting many allies, but you are correct in that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:36

Trajan: then I suppose the matter is settled....*he frowns as he turns towards the door. there are clearly armoured footsteps approaching*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:39

“Prove yourself a worthy ruler and lords will flock to you. Prove yourself a threat to the crown and any who are dissatisfied will join you. If need be target lords you know of, either to remove them or coerce them. Or use my uncle like a battering ram and crush your enemies in a single fell swoop”

Max places his quill on the table and stands looking at the door
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:40

Ket: "I am aware of the functions of politics young prince." He turns towards the door, hand on hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:42

Mordred: “Doesn’t harm to make sure”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:46

at which point something rather unexpected happens.
Two warriors, wearing armour of bright crimson, enter, each holding a polearm in hand. It only takes a moment for the more experienced or educated amongst the group to recognise them as voldamian dragonriders, it being obvious by their stylised and heavy armour, their face masks depicting a ferocious reptilian visage. the two men stand beside the door, as a third figure enters. she wears similar armour, albeit with gold trim, and a much simpler mask, not depicting any kind of demon or monster, and it is clear from a glance she is missing her right eye. Her armour has a trim of gold, with her chest emblazoned with two crossed blades behind a dragon skull, and she clutches a Kanabo in both hands, resting the head on the floor as she comes to a stop. after observing the room for a moment, she turns to Mordred.
"Anata wa watashi no musume no konomi, ōji no tame ni haruka ni nagai jikan o kakete imasu."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:53

Several Cymraic legionaries follow the Voldamian group and come to a stop beside the voldamians.

Mordred, who is thoroughly surprised bows his head slightly
“Akari? Kore wa watashi no kangaede wanai koto o watashi wa hoshō shimasu. Watashinochichi wa, watashi ga kekkon mae ni ikutsu ka no keiken o eru kikai o toranakereba naranai to shinjite imashita.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:55

"Hm" *she reaches up, removing her mask and looking around the room. It is clear from her face she's probably the oldest person here, although she's still clearly fighting fit. There is also a very obvious scar over her empty right eye socket.* "Watashi wa anata ga dorei to issho ni hataraku koto o kitai shite imasendeshita."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:57

“Watashi no ojisan wa, karera ga tsuyoi mikata ni naru to shinjite imasu.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 22:59

"Anata mo yatte imasu ka?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:00

“Watashi wa sorera o shin'yōshinai. Shikashi, watashi wa karera kara manabunode, watashi wa sorera o utsu hōhō o shitte iru.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:02

she frowns at that
"Anata o azamuita Morudoreddo."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:05

“Kerutoro wa nagaiai watashi no min no tekideatta. Ichiji-tekina dōmei ga karera ni tsuite manabu koto o kyoka shinakereba naranai baai. Shimasu.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:06

she continues to frown, before turning her gaze to the others in the room
Trajan:... Care to introduce us nephew?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:13

Mordred: “Of course” He walks over “Trajan, may I introduce the Seishitsu to the Voldamian Shogun Drago Akari”
He turns to Akari and switches language “Kore wa dorakyuan ryōji, torayandesu.”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-05-04, 23:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:14

Akari: *raises her hand to interrupt mordred* I do speak dracian, if it is more...convenient.

Trajan: ah.. your future mother in law, Nephew?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:16

Mordred: He nods “My soon to be mother in law” Quickly looks to Akari “Namiko wa dōdesu ka?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:18

Ket keeps quiet, dropping his hand from his swordhilt. Hakon however, does not extend such courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:19

"Kanojo wa genkidesu. Mushiro, anata wa totemo nagaiai kurō shite imasuga, daijōbudesu."
*she turns to ket*
"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:23

“Moshi watashi ga watashi no michi o motte itara, ima watashi wa vu~orudamia ni imasu. Shikashi, kore wa watashi ni okurimono o oeru jikan o ataeru.”

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:24

Ket bows shallowly. "Prince Ket'Verahi Keji'Seyifi, at your service."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:25

"Enough, mordred. We both know that at the very least your uncle knows exactly what we are saying. Besides, you still need to work on your intonation and pronunciation."

she looks over at ket
"Tell me, prince. Why do the dracian and my son in law choose to work with a slaver such as you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:26

“Only one way to work on it”
He looks to Ket
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:27

Ket: "Because i am no slaver. If you worked on your history you would know such."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:28

"I wouldn't know. I haven't encountered the immortals since they set foot on voldamian soil thirty years ago. When I was cracking their phalanx wide open and ran them down." *she's rather stern*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:33

Ket: "I assure you such will never happen again."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:34

"Hm.... now spit it out. You are not a slaver you say?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:36

Ket: "I am a plain speaking man. It is not a confusing concept i assure you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:36

"The only men in kelthro who do not own slaves, are poor, or slaves themselves."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:37

Ket: "Or immortals."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:37

she glances over at mordred as if asking his opinion
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:45

Mordred nods “He wishes to end slavery in Kelthro”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:46

"Hm... very well then. So long as Mordred stays, I do. *glances at mordred* My daughter wishes to ensure you continue breathing."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:50

He smiles “I am glad she does. How fares the shogun?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:51

"Hideyoshi fares well. You know how he is."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:55

He nods “That is good to hear”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 23:57

"mm. *to the others* I bring a thousand dragon riders with me. I trust that is incentive enough to keep me around?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:03

Ket: "More than so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:03

"Excellent"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:06

“I trust your men have found suitable stables for their horses and somewhere to sleep”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:07

"They do"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:13

“ket’verahi, Trajan, my men and I are staying in the southern Barracks and surrounding buildings”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:14

Trajan: very well.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:38

Akari: so... what exactly are we doing here, esteemed gentlemen?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 00:55

“Deciding the future of this city and our next course of action”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-05-05, 01:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-05, 01:34

"Well. Don't mind me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-06, 01:27

Hakon has not taken his eyes off the newcomers. Li, and Li only has heard a short exchange between hakon and the prince, seeming to be entirely comprised of clicking their tongues very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-06, 01:29

her monocular eye swivels towards hakon
Akari: you gonna keep pointin that ugly mug at me big guy?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-06, 01:34

A few moments pass before hakon replies, Li hears more clicks. "As guards do."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-06, 01:43

“Trajan. Uncle, what is our next course of action?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-05-07, 21:39

"Well, we resupply, we garrison, we move on. If possible, we want to take stracia and dig in before the grand army reaches us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next