Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:46

Charles: so....lesson over I suppose. That's how vandire happened.

Maiden: as am I.

Alana's jaw drops
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:51

Laurence: "But he is a dreadnought, not... whatever you are. He's made for war, not wine tasting."

Akira: "Sure."

Hera: "And he did all kinds of, tyrantish things."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:56

*max gets to it*

--

*Robert let's her stand like that for a second*
"We're not even inside yet, come on"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:10

Charles: his actions disgust even the most radical inquisitor.

Maiden: and I am?

she follows excitedly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:11

*He leads her inside, practically giving her a tour of the outer sanctum*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:12

Alana: how do you know so much...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:15

"I used to be a Vindicare. Spent a lot of time prowling around here"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:16

"Targets spotted sire. They won't be expecting us."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:17

Alana: and the custodians didn't catch you?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:18

Rob: How do you think I survived? Anyone who failed usually died
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:19

Alana:...custodians, Rob.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:22

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:27

OOC: Well some info for you

Half Eldar/Human

Born in a lab and designed to replace Soave marines.

Affiliation: imperial even though that's more of a cover story than anything else.
Alana is his fiancé too
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:28

Rob: Have I ever told you about what I did before I met Laura?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:29

"Not much....i'm still doubting you could kill a custodian"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:30

Rob: I used to be the guy they sent to wipe out chapters. But that was my old life...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:32

"oh..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:33

"Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:40

OOC: Well I'll put them in now, but you'll fill the rest of the sheet

and who are suova marines?

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:41

"..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:48

OOC: Space marines. My phone is weird with spelling.

"You're judging me aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:49

"No just...processing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:53

"Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:54

"don't worry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:55

"Hard not to"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:55

"sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:58

"I probably should have told you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 02:59

she hugs him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 03:00

*He returns it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 03:14

"I love you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 03:18

"And I you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 10:31

Hera: "A lot of dead worlds thanks to him, then."

Laurence: "Modeled after a human."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 11:49

Charles: more than that. Once he had the imperial guard attack an imperial world, and enslave all females under the age of 12. He did not tell them what to do with these captives.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 11:50

Hera: "................"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 11:51

Maiden: simply more advanced.

Charles: indeed....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 11:52

Laurence: "But no doubt tyren would refuse whatever technology is in you as heretical."

Hera: "I hope the sister who killed him made it slow."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:01

Charles: "You have committed the ultimate heresy. Not only have you turned your back on the Emperor and stepped from His light, you have profaned His name and almost destroyed everything He has striven to build. You have perverted and twisted the path He has laid for Mankind to tread. As your own decrees have stated, there can be no mercy for such a crime, no pity for such a criminal. I renounce your lordship; you walk in the darkness and cannot be allowed to live. Your sentence has been long overdue and now it is time for you to die."

Maiden: i know. Stubborn as ever.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:07

Hera: *Smiles* "She sounds like a damn good soldier."

Laurence: "Some would say that is a virtue. I doubt he would allow me to reconstruct his body either, he wants to stay human, whats left of him."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:08

Charles: Alecia dominica. And she was indeed.

Maiden: astartes? Human?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:09

Laurence: "Closer to it than either of us."

Hera: "Nice to know I'm related, in a roundabout kind of way."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:11

Maiden: Barely

Charles: is that so?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:14

Laurence: "Astartes are rather close to human, where you're 99.9% machine, and i am... Probably about 10% human."

Hera: "Not by blood, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:19

Charles: right. Anyway, now you know. The rise of the church and the fall of vandire.

Maiden: hes mostly machine now too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:21

Laurence: "Salamanders are a strange breed, they like to think they're still like everyone else."

Hera: "And still noone saw a problem with the church having so much power?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:24

Maiden: indeed...perhaps if more did the galaxy wouldnt be so fucked.

Charles: thor made changes. Not too many, but enough. 'No men under arms' for example.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:25

Hera: "Poor choice of words."

Laurence: "Undoubtedly, Your planet would probably be habitable for starters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:30

Charles: deliberate choice. He formed the daughters of he emperor into the sororitas.

Maiden: and my family and closest friend might have lived.s it is, dorns sons killed the former, dorn himself the latter
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:38

Hera: "Probably would have been better to give them autonomy, like astartes chapters."

Laurence: "Never had any family to loose, but my friends were killed by a cult worshipping the emperors children. I understand the feeling."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:52

Charles: perhaps, but it is a little late for that now.

Maiden: I watched the closest thing I had left to family split in two my dorn's chainsword.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:55

Laurence: *Sighs* "I at least could take revenge. Dorn... No."

Hera: "Quite."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 12:57

Maiden: back then it was even less likely. I was just an infantryman, nothing but the carapace armour on my back and the lasrifle in my hand.

Charles: Anyway, lesson over it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next