Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 01:06

*we actually doing it or are you skipping*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 01:18

OOC: Dunno
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 11:02

Tyren: "I can't tell if you mean you expected more or less."

Akira: "There was literally bits falling off."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 11:22

Emma: wait really?

Girl:... I can never go back. Never.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 17:02

Akira: "Yeah the thing is what... at least like... 20 thousand years old?"

Tyren: "They would probably do much the same as they would have done to you had you stayed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 17:41

Girl: I know.

Emma:....huh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 18:06

Akira: "Its a golden age hive ship."

Tyren: "I imagine i would be killed by the inquisition if i returned. After a lengthy interrogation as to the whereabouts of your mother."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 22:54

Emma: I'm impressed what you did with the place.

Girl: then what the fuck do I do now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 23:34

Tyren: "The same thing i will. Make some new life, whatever you want. Personally... I just don't want to fight anymore."

Akira: "Still needs work. The engine deck is a radioactive wasteland."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 23:35

Girl: where?! Where the fuck would accept me?!

Emma: oh. not good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-12, 23:38

Tyren: "I'm seven foot tall and black as the ace of spades." *he chuckles* "You'll have an easier time than me."

Akira: "Yeaaaaah kinda need the engines to... yknow. move."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 00:20

Max: Which was the initial reason we became pirates
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 13:17

Emma: ah.

the girl clearly didn't find that amusing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 13:43

Tyren: "look, i'm not saying that it will be easy. But you have every opportunity in the world. Choose what you want to be, and you can be it."

Akira: "We needed the parts to fix the old girl."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 13:45

"... I would have thought an astartes of all people would get it"

Emma: guessin you're a lot closer now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 13:47

Tyren: "You still have the fire in you huh? Want to fight?"

Akira: "Much closer than we were"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 13:51

Girl:....How can I possibly do anything else when all I've known is being a soldier?

Emma: fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 14:00

Tyren: "Being a soldier brings a lot of skills. Transferable skills."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 14:21

Girl: .... you don't get it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 14:45

Tyren: "I do. its hard to adapt to civilian life."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 14:56

she's looking at the helmet again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 15:47

*he sighs* "You'll find something."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 16:05

she doesn't reply
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 16:45

"...Do you dream about it?... The killing?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 16:45

"Depends"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 17:09

"Do you only see it after a battle, i knew people like that once."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 18:05

"Sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 19:21

"Do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-13, 20:13

"No"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 00:00

"I get it. We've all done some bad things... I've been around long enough to do some... *Shakes his head* Not going to lie, pretty terrible things."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 00:29

*silence*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 01:06

"I must've killed hundreds of people at the gates of cadia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 01:14

"It's war"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 01:28

"A thousand year old astartes champion fighting chaos cultists isn't war. Its a slaughter."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 01:35

"War by any other name"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 01:42

*he shakes his head* "They sent them to tire me, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 01:45

"....smart tactic"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 02:02

"I was the only astartes in that Kasr. Just guardsmen behind me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 02:03

"still smart."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 02:05

"I know. Doubly so... Then they came. Once brother astartes, driven mad by the nails and the warp."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 13:47

"World eaters?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 13:49

"...Yes. Sixteen of them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 14:19

"Ah..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 14:48

"I stood alone in a gap in the rockcrete wall 6 foot wide. Storm Shield and hammer, in cataphractii armour. Behind me were a group of guardsmen, half as many standing as wounded. I fought them off as best i could. I killed eleven of them before one put his blade through my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:00

she's listening
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:05

"I put my hammer through his skull, but the blade had cut through almost all the muscle in my left shoulder. I locked my armour, with my shield up, but without the ability to move it i didn't last much longer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:11

*still listening*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:17

"...Long story short. I lasted another ten minutes. I didn't manage to kill anymore of them, and they pulled me down. And tore me apart."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:27

"...and you survived?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 15:33

"Barely. One of them carried on to butcher the guardsmen, while the other three started to cut me apart... So i pulled the pins on the last few of my grenades. I didn't want them to take me alive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:01

"oh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next