Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:01

"oh..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:28

"My armour shielded me from most of the shrapnel, and my genetics saved me from the worst of the fire. It didn't protect them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:30

""oh."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:32

"The guardsmen all died to that one traitor. And i was left there for three days."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:34

"...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:38

"My brothers recaptured the Kasr. And found me. I was barely conscious to bloodloss and pain. I woke up encased in her." *he puts his palm on the contemptor's calf*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 17:45

"ah...right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 19:32

"Spent the next nine thousand years inside a ceramite shell."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 19:59

"...right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 20:02

"Then your mother made me a new body." *he looks at his own hand* "This one, if it wasn't obvious."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 23:50

Max: "We just need a few decent enginseer and we'll be good to go"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-14, 23:57

Girl: oh...

Emma: I mean I'm decent but not THAT good
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 00:01

Max: I know. The main goal is to get ourselves to a nearby planet, practically feudal Terra in regards to ecology
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 00:30

Tyren: "Saved my ass too. I was about an inch from just detonating the fusion core and taking as many with me as i could." 

Akira: "Thats the dream."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 00:39

Max: Just gotta fix the old girl up and it's ours
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 01:54

Emma: not a bad plan.

the girl doesn't reply
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 01:59

Max: It's what's best for us and the hive
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 09:03

Tyren: "I was holding the last fortress on a world the warriors were assaulting. For some reason instead of just killing me, they tore off my arms and legs and dragged me away with them... probably to add me to gehrmans fucking throne. Then your mother brought down orders from on high... saved me from, whatever they were planning."

Akira: "Clean, unrecycled air, fresh food, proper light."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 21:19

"....."

Emma: good enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 21:48

*hes looking into space, smiling to himself.* "She saved my life in so many ways."

Akira: "A lot of the people there have never stepped foot on a planet so... Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 21:49

Max: Most have never seen natural light from a star
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 21:59

OOC can you steam welshman?
IC Emma:...wow

the girl looks away quietly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 22:26

Max: You're surprised?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 22:38

Akira: "Thats pretty common."

Tyren: "Oh.. is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 22:40

OOC: Seeing as I have both of you trapped here, would either of you be interested in a Star Wars RP? Either original/prequel trilogy, or KOTOR era
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 22:42

OOC maaaaaaaaaaybe :P eh sure
IC 
Emma: damn...

Girl: nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 22:57

OOC: Maybe after i get finals squared away eh?

Tyren: "You seem upset."

Akira: "Yeah... kinda sad."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:03

Girl: no shit...

Emma:....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:10

OOC: Alright

Max: Most people in a Hive never see their sun
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:19

Tyren: "Would you like to talk about it?"

Akira: "We're gonna change that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:23

Max: "So, know anywhere a few Tech priests might live?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:24

Emma: spose there's forgeworlds

Girl: no.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:44

Tyren: "Would you like to do something to take your mind off it?" 

Akira: "I don't think they rent them out."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:49

Girl: like?

Emma: find a ship with one on then?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:51

Tyren: *he looks around the room. Eyes resting on the contemptor, with his bolter resting against its leg.* "I could teach you about mechanics?" 

Akira: "Assault a mechanicus ship? Ahah, no thankyou, i like life."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-15, 23:57

Girl: hm? *looks up*

Emma: i said a ship with one on, not a ship owned by them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:01

Tyren: "The contemptor. I could teach you how she works." 

Akira: "Hmmm... True. It'll have to be a large ship to find one experienced enough to deal with... the gigantic mess that is our engine deck. An enginseer will not be enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:07

Girl:...seriously?

Emma: then lets have us a looksee?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:10

Tyren: "Yes?" 

*waitie for bushie*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:16

Girl:....*sighs* why not
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:23

Tyren: *he stands up, and just looks at the dreadnought, and the rear hatch hisses, and pops open. Revealing cockpit. Retrofitted into the sarcophagus, a padded area with a Mind impulse unit harness.* "She's not exactly standard anymore."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:27

"Right."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:32

"The life support equipment is gone, leaving me with a lot of empty space. I've been working on her."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:35

"oh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:43

*He walks around the front, takes a torque wrench, and starts undoing a few bolts* "I added extra ablative plating, and solid ceramite, Amped up the shielding as well. along with something a little more special."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:43

OOC: Hang on
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:48

Max: Lets get to it then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:50

"Something?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 00:58

"Twin heavy flamers." 

Akira: "Lead the way big man."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:01

Max: What sorta ship do we want to raid?
*Starts walking back to the Hiveships navigation deck*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-05-16, 01:03

Emma: big one?

Girl: hm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next