Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:19

*They begin to observe the mercenaries.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:23

Joachim notices one who appears into the leader
its a woman, clearly a combat veteran, with a patch over one eye
she's busy ordering some of the others around
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:24

Joachim *whispering*: We could kill the leader with a volley of musket fire. That would disorganize them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:26

"No. Look. sentries. and there are too many of them. These guys have taken cues from the dracians, they have a clear chain of command. Kill her, someone else takes control and we've blown our cover"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:29

Joachim: Smart....Any ideas then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:31

"They're Still voldamian.....I have an idea but I need you to trust me. Anything else would make us lose more people than we're here to save, and I dont want you burying any more kinsmen"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:33

Joachim: Please don't tell me you're going to do what I think you're going to do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:35

"Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:38

Vulka: shit ( vulka dives in after her)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:38

Joachim: Yes, but tell me what you're going to do before you do it!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:40

Kenshin: appeal to her honor

Hana tries to grab onto anything she can reach to save herself
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:44

balista continue to impact into the beast
vulka moves to stab the tenticle Holding hana
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:46

Joachim: You can't be serious. They abducted a child for fuck's sake. You think they have honor?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:48

"Put it this way. If I'm wrong I'll whistle, and you open fire"

The tentacle lets go and pulls back after the stab
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:56

Joachim: Fine. Just let my men and I get in position. If we hit them from behind we'll stand a better chance of winning an open fight.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-29, 23:57

"Well if this works, there wont be a fight, but do it, just in case"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:05

*Joachim nods and has the expedition take proper ambush positions.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:17

vulka grabs hana and swims for the nearest boat ( the thengul arestill shooting the damn thing)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:28

kenshin steps out onto the path and approaches                            
the red hand forces see him and turn towards him, weapons ready
Mako starts quietly translating for Joachim
Kenshin: Aisatsu ā akai te
(Greetings oh red hand)                            
Rhl: (red hand leader) Mā dareka no wa, bōru o motte. Na ndeshou?    
(Well someone's got balls. what do you want?)                              
Kenshin: Watashi wa anata ga kyaputibu o motte kikimasu. Watashi wa sono jijitsu o henkō suru ni wa koko ni imasu yo  
(I hear you have a captive. I'm here to change that fact)  
Rhl: *laughs* Chōdo anata? Watashitachi no subete ni taishite?
(Just you? against all of us?)
Kenshin: Sore ga dekirudeshou kadakaradesu ka? Anata wa hontōni aka no te ni wa meiyo o motteinain.  
(So that's how it'll be? You truly do have no honor in the red hand)
*they all suddenly look very pissed off and grab their weapons*
RHM: (red hand member) Kotchi ni kite, sore ga sukoshi chikai to iimasu!                    
(Come over here and say that a bit closer)              
Rhl: *holds him back* Jā. Watashi wa anata ga yatte iru ka o sanshō shite kudasai. Sate, watashi wa charenji kara hikisagatta koto ga arimasen. Sono kettōdakara?
(Well then. I see what you're doing. Well I've never backed down from a challenge. So its a duel?)
Kenshin: Shibō matawa teishutsu shimasu. Watashi ga katta baai, on'nanoko wa muryō ni narimasu.
(To the death or submission. If I win, the girl goes free)                                        
Rhl: Kekkō. *to the other red hand* Kan'yo o shutoku shinaide kudasai. *approaches kenshin*            
(Very well. Don't get involved)

Hana is coughing as the beast roars in pain
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:30

*The Brigardi watch intently.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:32

Kenshin readies his naginata as the Red hand leader places her hand on her katana handle as the two start circling each-other. She suddenly darts forward, drawing her katana in a slash. With lightning speed, kenshin catches the swing with the blade of his naginata, pushing the blade away and making a swing of his own, which she nimbly sidesteps. The two begin to trade blows with lightning speed, both unable to land a blow due to the other's blocks and speed of dodging. Eventually kenshin makes a swift stab at her legs, but misses. she takes the opportunity to deliver a pommel blow to kenshin's helm, momentarily staggering him. before she can capitalise on this he grabs his own katana and draws it, the two blades clashing in a spray of sparks.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:34

Vulka: tolled ya so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:34

*The Brigardi tighten their grips on their weapons as they ready themselves for the worst.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:43

they note that the red hand troops do not have their weapons ready. It seems they're keeping to the 'dont get involved' order
the two's trading of blows continues
it almost looks like a dance, both warriors perfectly predicting and countering eachother's moves with perfect choreography
its almost beautiful to watch

Hana nods, coughing again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:47

Joachim *to Mako*: Their guards are down. We could easily take them by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 00:58

Mako: No. Wait.

eventually kenshin manages to get a blow past her guard, slashing her leg. she falls down on one knee, but keeps fighting nonetheless, still with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:01

Vulka;: someone muncture the damn brain of thst thing already all this blood my bring a marox (megaladon)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:01

*The Brigardi continue to watch.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:14

Finally Kenshin knocks her blade aside and swings for her throat, stopping the instant before the blade connects
she grins
Rhl: Watashi ga e raremasu. *drops sword* On'nanoko o hikidashimasu. *kenshin sheaths his blade*
(I yield. Bring out the girl)
*two red hand members bring out the girl. she cant be more than 9, and has her hands tied. They cut her binds and hand her over. she looks terrified*
Kenshin:*puts a hand on her shoulder* Ī nda yo. Anata wa ima jiyūdesu. Watashi wa ie o toru tame ni koko ni imasu yo.
(It's okay. You're free now. I'm here to take you home.)
Girl: Hontōni?
(Really?)
Kenshin nods. she hugs him as he picks her up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:14

Hana tries to stand but falls. her leg is bleeding
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:16

*The Brigardi continue to wait and watch until they're sure Kenshin is a safe distance from the camp.*

Joachim: Once the girl is safe, we could do the town a favor and rid them of these bandits.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:29

Vulka rips part of a fallen sail and uses it to bind hanas leg
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:35

Rhl: Anata no namae no senshi to wa nanidesu ka?
(What is your name warrior?)
Kenshin: Reizei Kenshin
Rhl: Watashi wa sore o oboete imasu. Kōzan wa Matsumoto Rikodesu. Anata wa hokori ni omotte anata no ichizoku, Kenshin o yarimashita.
(I'll remember it. Mine is Matsumoto Riko. You've done your clan proud, kenshin.)
Kenshin: Jidō yūkai-han kara no yasashī kotoba.
(Kind words from a child kidnapper)
Riko: Watashitachiha on'nanoko o kizutsukeru didnt no. Wareware wa, soreha tada no shigotodatta, kanojo ni gai o nozondan. Watashitachiha yōheide wa naku, gōtōdesu. Keiyaku wa chōdo keiyakudesu.
(We didnt hurt the girl. We wished no harm to her, it was just a job. We're mercenaries, not bandits. A contract's just a contract)
Kenshin: Tada, hitori de machi o nokosu ka, watashi wa watashi no suingu jikai o teishi monku o iimasen.
(Just leave the town alone, or I wont halt my swing next time)
Riko grins and gives a jokey salute as Kenshin turns to walk away
Mako: *to Joachim* Hold your fire.

Hana: *cough* thankyou
the beast starts to retreat
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:37

*The Brigardi continue to observe the mercenaries.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:45

/The night passes and Cymriacs set out to try and lure the Kelthrovi out again\

*With nothing interesting happening the Cymraic army follow the river, mostly because it's cold*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2015-11-30, 02:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:47

they start packing their gear at Riko's order
Mako: come on, lets go
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:50

The chains on the harpoons stop it from fleeing to far as mor and more harpoons are shot at it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:50

Joachim: Fine. *He signals for the expedition to pull back.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:52

the beast is surprisingly strong, as several chains snap, or the wood of the ships they connect to splinters and shatters

Kenshin's waiting for them
Kenshin: And that, Joachim, is how to diffuse a hostage situation without a single death
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:56

Joachim: Fair enough. I still say killing them after we were sure you and the girl were safe was a good idea. That way, they won't cause this town or others any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 01:58

Kenshin: blame their contractor, not them. Besides, no offense Joachim, but I would have thought someone who's home has a mortality rate like yours would prefer the method with confirmed zero casualties.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:02

Joachim: Only in regards to Brigardi...or our allies. When it comes to those that we consider our enemies, we prefer not to leave any alive given the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:04

"True enough. But any other method carried higher risk, and I didnt want you or your men to be sacrificed because I chose to help out a stranger"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:06

Joachim: Fair enough. Anyway, you should hurry. I'm sue the girl's mother is worried sick.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:07

he nods and they head back to the town
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:13

*The expedition follows.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:18

they get there, and seek the girl's mother
cue tearful re-uniting
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:26

*Joachim motions for the expedition to follow him. They leave the town.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:32

before they can leave, they see the girl following them nervously
Kenshin: Sorehanandesuka? Anata wa futatabi anata no haha o shinpai shimasu. *smiles*
(What is it? You'll worry your mother again)
the girl takes off her necklace and hands it to him. they notice what looks like a bloody unusual jewel on the necklace
Kenshin:......Watashi no tame ni? Anata wa kakushin shite imasu ka?
(.....For me? you're sure?)
she nods, and smiles
Kenshin: *takes it* Arigatō
(Thankyou)
she hugs him before running off back home
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:33

Joachim: That was...awfully generous.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 02:34

Kenshin: *smiles* She's a nice girl. Hopefully she'll have a better life than her mother's had
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next