Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Empires of Ashes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:12

Vilka nudges her "somethin up?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:20

"I'm guessing this is what voldamia was like before the unification"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:48

Vulka: well its not going to get to violent if thats what your thinking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:51

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:55

My uncle usually stops fight quickly (thorval punches out jarl ulfric after he said something rather rude about his sons new wife) kinda like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:56

the ground starts a-rumblin
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:02

Vulka: the hell?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:03

the rumbling intensifies to the point none of the jarls can ignore it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:04

Many of them grab their weapons and look around for the source
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:07

the ground in the center of the floor bursts open
strange warriors, hulking and muscular, clad in thick, jagged, rough armour which seems to cover their eyes, wielding shields and either swords or spears, begin climbing out of the hole, roaring and shouting in an unknown language
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:14

OOC: GG They're all dead have fun not having any Jarls.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:19

members of the golden band burst into the room to leotect an support the jarls
tho there is little doubt that they don need it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:32

Hana quickly draws her blade as the new warriors clash with the jarls and golden band
their size strength and armour are phenomenal, but they are lacking in skill
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:41

thorval uses his overwhelming strength an the size of his sword to batter the assailants into each other or cleave them in two, as the other jarls usinsg skills mastered over decades of constant fighting to easily match the strangers
(side note thorvals figthing style is a mix between kenpachi zaraki and war (darksiders) )
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 00:53

Hana makes sure she's near vulka, trying to fend off one of the assailants
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 02:32

Vulka is covering hana with her twin swords
thorgar is defending Julia along side his sister
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 02:36

Hana's holding her own against them

one of the brutish warriors smashes his way towards thorgar, roaring loudly, revealing sharpened carniverous teeth, before charging, sword raised
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 02:47

Thorgar counter charges swinging warcaller with both hands for the first time this fight throwing his full weight behind his swing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 02:49

it blocks with its large round shield, putting its considerable strength behind it before ramming with the shield
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 03:15

Thorgar backs away but returns with a whirlwind of strikes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 03:18

He's having a difficult time getting past the very large shield
the warrior momentarily lowers the shield to stab at him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 03:28

thorval ises the size of his sword as a shield to block the attack
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 03:34

angered, it goes for a shield bash
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 03:39

Thorgar kicks at the warriors knees.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 03:40

this seems to piss it off
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 04:14

thorgar continues his attack but never leaves an opening
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 23:15

OOC: Is anything gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 23:31

Ooc: well I'm ready to attack the city, fukin charge out of a hidden door in the palace
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 23:32

ARGLE
BARGLE
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 23:39

Ooc: Lets start then
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 23:45

*Having stolen several oxen the prince orders that they be bound to the siege tower to aid in driving it forward. He has men carry containers of water into the tower and his strongest men ready to help push it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-05, 23:47

the legion has advanced, its size allowing it to swiftly surround the city once it has been reached
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:10

POC: Gonna point out that your force will run out of food far faster than those in the city, plus siege tower were often the last siege engine to be considered due to their size and cost to build/maintain.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:17

OOC hence why the plan is to assault the city
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:21

OOC: Can we start?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:22

OOC I posted IC last mothafuka, was expecting one of you 2 to do something first
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:25

*A wave of large stones and rubble erupt from the city and slam into infantry formations and siege equipment, as the Kelthrovi begin to fire their mangonels/catapults/ect*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:26

OOC oi matt
if mangonels are experimental for dracians
why the fuck would kelthro have em
:P
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:36

OOC: They're the faction based on the East, some sort of technological superiority is to be expected.
Atleast they're not Trebuchet(A purely Western invention)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:51

OOC except A this is the first time anyone's used em B Dracia kinda outpace everyone with seige equipment
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:56

*from deep within the palace's dungeon, the clamour of armoured men, and the screams of the severely outnumbered guards ring and Echo, the footsteps of 3 thousand men, running up into the palace proper, upon seeing the scuffed and dim steel of the immortals, running up from the dungeons, a cry goes up among the palace guards* "TREACHERY! THE IMMORTALS ATTACK!" *a few men rally, and to their credit hold for a few seconds, before falling to the tide.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 00:58

Ooc: I would assume kelthro is superior in terms of philosophy, mathmatics, and science, where dracia would e superior in warfare and construction
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:09

OOC: well it depends, in certain military aspects it's highly likely that Kelthro would be superior.
The Middle East for the majority of human history has always been where technological advancements originated. Both militarily and culturally
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:12

*Their voices carry across the palace and alert the Kelthrovi Prince and his nobles who quickly evacuate and rally their men.*

/Meanwhile\

*Several rocks/boulders thrown from within the city slam into a pair of towers, causing them to collapse and kill the Dracian soldiers inside. Whether this was pure luck or skill will be debated by future philosophers for years to come*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:17

the immortals see several dozen soldiers heading for the palace....and completely ignoring them
alarm horns blare from the palace itself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:21

*Within the city itself, the citizen militia (numbering in the thousands) are used in place of the lost slaves. Being armed with whatever armour they can find and given bows, arrows and a simple knife, spear, axe, ect. And being sent to the walls to try and fend off the dracians*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:30

*Expecting reinforcements the Guards that didn't run turn to face the Immortals*

/elsewhere\

*More Dracians go splat as the Kelthrovi find their mark. Though the relative in accuracy of early siege weapons generally negates that*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:37

the dracians have been advancing this whole time, as the legio tormenta forces have started systematically silencing the kelthrovi artillery one by one, and scutarii teams start neutralising the defenders on the walls

the sound of battle and slaughter eminates from inside the palace
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:46

*Many of the defencive siege weapons mounted on the wall are destroyed but those located inside the walls continue to fire with reduced accuracy. Even with the constant barrage of bolts from the Dracians many simply miss their mark as the defenders duck behind the battlements, but they have still taken a heavy toll on the defender's morale as many break off and reform behind the wall itself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 01:50

the ladders and seige towers begin to reach the walls

the sound of the slaughter dies down
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-12-06, 02:07

*Relative to the other points on the wall, the Southern rim is relatively unscathed, Legionaires attempting to cross from the towers to the wall are showered in javelins, causing many to fall to their deaths. Those that do make it are swarmed by angry citizens.
Elsewhere on the wall the opposition is somewhat light, their morale having been shattered by the siege engines*

*A wounded guardsman investigates*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next