Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 23:54

Vorstan: "Heeee-----yyyy. Give... me.... a... moment...." *he stands uncertainly in the street, leaning on his sword.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 23:55

Henry: I should probably return to camp. For now I'll assign some of my men to assist you in defending this place.

Rosa smiles ernestly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 23:57

Vorstan: *Muttering unintelligible incantations... He takes a deep breath, and straightens up* "Right, whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-17, 23:59

"we might be under attack"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:01

Vorstan: *he stretches his shoulders back* "Ahhh... nothing like a battle to work off a hangover."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:08

Rosa: you alright?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:10

Vorstan: "Never better." *he hefts his zweihander onto his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:12

Rosa: good.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:16

*Thorgar and heigen are standing in the shattered remains of the gate.*

Vorstan: "To the walls then." *He starts walking*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:37

B: We've got it handled, spare your men
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:42

Henry: you're sure about that?

*they start to see strange figures approaching. in very large numbers.*

Rosa: to the walls.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:48

B: I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:53

Heigen: "This aint the brettonian's."

Thorgar: "No. Its not."

*Behind them the warriors are forming up behind the gates*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 00:56

it soon becomes clear who those approaching are. Rat-men, very well regimented, very large, as big even as the bestigors, and armoured. 

Henry: very well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:02

Thorgar: "WARRIORS OF CHAOS!... we are beset by rat men!" *A great deal of laughter ripples through the ranks* "Vermin to be exterminated. We hold the gate, and we will build a mountain of the dead, such that the gods might notice us!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:14

the rats stop, and a lone skaven walks out ahead of the rest. He's huge, easily as big as the beastlord, clad in thick plate armour. he surveys the city before signalling back to somewhere in his lines. a group of skavenslaves carry some kind of device out to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:15

Thorgar: "Hmn... Lets see if these rats have pride." *he starts walking out of the gateway.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:19

he takes what appears to be maybe a microphone from the device, and starts talking into it. the device broadcasts its voice loud enough for all the chaos warriors to hear.
"ATTENTION FILTHY MAN-THINGS, BEAST-THINGS AND OTHER-THINGS! IN NAME OF KRATCH DOOMCLAW, WE COME TO KILL-FORCE YOU AWAY FROM TERRITORY OF CLAN RICTUS! YOU GO-LEAVE FROM HERE, OR DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:21

*Thorgar yells back just as loud* "YOU MISTAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD RATMAN. YOU BELONG BENEATH OUR BOOTS, NOT MAKING DEMANDS!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:25

the rat-man glares at thorgar. "YOU'VE MADE-CHOSEN YOUR FATE! NOW WE KILL-DESTROY ALL YOU!" *it gives a hand signal, and on command, a battery of warp lightning cannons are brought up amongst the army, aimed directly at the walls themselves*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:27

*Thorgar raises a hand towards the notoriously unstable cannons, and with a gesture, a mumbled incantation, and a twist of the wrist, the casing of one of the weapons cracks, spiders out, then shatters explosively, releasing its pent up charge in a cataclysmic explosion.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:29

*to his surprise, something blocks his attempt. he sees them. in the front ranks of the stormvermin, an older, horned, grey skaven, cackling as they cast counter spells to his attempts. the cannons fire, blasting great chunks out of the walls in moments*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:30

Thorgar turns his attention to the seer, assaulting him with his mind. Searching for a chink in his layers of wards and protections, some method of hurting him that the seer has not considered to defend against.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:33

the seer grunts angrily, before wolfing down a few chunks of warpstone, temporarily boosting his power exponentially, cackling as he does so. Meanwhile, as one, the skaven army advances, heading not just for the gate, but the new openings created by the cannons
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:33

OOC: What now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 01:35

OOC well i WAS gonna have some of his soldiers come to help so we could interact that way for a bit :P but not too sure now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 02:51

OOC: Oh...time skip or something I guess
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 09:01

Thorgar: "HEIGEN, LEFT! ZYLEENA, RIGHT! VORSTAN KILL THAT FUCKING SORCERER."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 19:17

the rats advance on the breaches, a great tide of vermin marching directly towards the wall and the gate
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 19:23

*Warriors with shields form the front rank, a solid wall of chaos imbued iron. Behind them line their duel wielding, and two handed brethren, and the marauders behind that. Vorstan has climbed atop the gatehouse, and has begun to chant rhythmically, power gathering around him. Heigen and thorgar stand in the center of their breaches, ready to bear the brunt. And zyleena.... is nowhere to be seen*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 19:27

the rats approach the breaches.... and then stop before actually entering them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 19:37

*at this point, a figure comes into sight upon the wall. A lithe, female figure. And one of the ratmen falls dead. A single arrowshaft, protruding from his eye*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 20:14

*zyleena suddenly feels something hit her shoulder. hard. hard enough to knock her back, almost on her ass. meanwhile, the rats' front lines part, revealing weapon teams, either ratling guns or warpfire throwers, which open up into the chaos warriors in the breaches
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 20:22

*A hail of thrown weapons sail over the shield walls into the ratmen, axes, daggers, stones. Anything nearby really.*

*The Chaos warriors hold ranks behind their shields as best they can, weathering the storm*

Vorstan: "temelesi sī’oli āyit’i wede!" *Green flames leap and dance around his body, and amongst the ranks of the ratmen... some of them look at the seer. Thoughts of treachery and its rewards fill their heads. Yes, this is the perfect time, kill him and i'll be rewarded.*

Zyleena: *She issues a banshee like scream out over the parapet, the wielders of the jezzails squealing in pain as eardumbs burst and eyes begin to bleed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 20:36

other rats from the horde quickly take up the jezzails and continue picking off those on the battlements
meanwhile the storm of damage continues through the breaches, a hail of bullets and torrents of warpfire forcing the defenders back
meanwhile back with the grey seer, he quickly dives back from the attacks of the nearby stormvermin, hopping on the back of a large rat ogre from his personal guard, who angrily lays about the traitors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 21:58

*With the seer distracted, vorstan reaches out to the volatile warpstone weapons around him, detonating the store of warpstone in the ratling guns, and cracking the tanks of each warp fire thrower*

*Zyleena pops up over the battlements, and plants an arrow, squarely towards the seer's left eye.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 22:06

the results are as expected, but the stormvermin had wisely kept their distance to minimise damage to them. the damage in the breaches has been done however, gaps caused, several warriors killed, and the angry,elite, armoured rats charge into their reeling foes

the arrow glances off of a mystic shield the seer cast. he cackles and launches an arcane bolt directly at the battlements she hides behind
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 22:09

*Zyleena dives away, grunting as her injured shoulder hits stone.*

*heigen and thorgar both rally the warriors around them, and, yelling battlecries, meet the ratmen in combat.*

*Vorstan catches the attention of the seer, hurling a roiling purple projectile of pure warp energy at him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 23:10

the projectile too is absorbed by his mystic shield once again, the grey seer cackling as he returns fire on vorstan

the stormvermin surge through the breaches, clashing headlong into the chaos warriors with the full fury of skavenblight
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-18, 23:52

*the return fire rolls over his body, leaving nary a scratch upon him. Vorstan begins to laugh, almost as manically as the seer. But in a deep, booming baritone which carries across the battlefield.* "YOUR PETTY TRICKS ARE EMBARRASSING, RODENT!" *With that, he points a single finger at one of the assaulting blocks of stormvermin, and energy gathers around his hand, a steady, pulsing beat, like that of a human heart.*

*the chaos warriors fight with a mixture of stoic determination, joyous fury, calculated precision and unbridled rage. Heigen standing amidst of one formation, carving through the ratmen with furious abandon, thorgar placing precise swordblows into key members of the rat formation*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:01

*at which point, one of the warp lightning cannons fires at vorstan. it misses, but it tears a chunk out of the wall right beside him and under his feet, throwing him from the battlements*

*the rats prove far more of a challenge than most foes they have fought, with their thick armour proving hard to penetrate, and their halberds deadly against even the armoured chaos warriors. Combined with their numbers, it's clear the warriors cannot hold them back for long*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:08

*Coming down from the shattered wall, zyleena leaps into the midst of the stormvermin, propping up the failing left flank. She lands on a skaven's head, her talons puncturing his helmet, and killing the rat man in an instant, freeing herself from him, she jumps away, slashing another across the snout as she retreats from the melee, scrambling up the crumbling masonry with dexterous placement of her claws*

*vorstan lands outside the battlements, on one knee, and one hand to the earth, his sword dug into the earth.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:11

*the ground beneath the city streets begins to rumble worryingly*

*the warplock jezzails see vorstan landing, line up their sights, and fire*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:22

*Vorstan raises up a spitting wall of yellow flame, each bullet that passes through it fizzles, and drops to the ground*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:28

they continue to fire

several holes in the very earth burst open behind the chaos warriors, caused by skaven warp-grinder teams, who emerge from the holes at the head of several more stormvermin
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:34

*the marauders, previously focused on hurling as much shit as possible, fall on the new threat in droves, drowning the stormvermin in bodies*

Vorstan: "ke’inanite gari sī’oli!" *With a deafening crack, the very fabric of reality splits amongst the jezzail teams, dragging them screaming into the realm of chaos, to be the playthings of daemons for the rest of their short lives.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:48

*the stormvermin slice through the marauders, slowly but surely as they advance out of the tunnels. meanwhile the earth nearby that also bursts open revealing a trio of hulking stormfiends, one with grinderfists, one with doomflayer gauntlets, and one, armoured, with shock gauntlets, bursting from the very earth into the chaos and beastmen's backlines, slaughtering through marauders and gors with ease*

*meanwhile, vorstan hears a noise, and barely has enough time to duck a swing from a mighty, warpforged blade aimed right right for his head*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:51

*Vorstan whips his zweihander up, swinging in a vertical slash at what swung at him*

*An arrow flies at the stormfiend with grinderfists. Zyleena is standing a good twenty metres away, peppering it with unerring accuracy.*

Heigen: *He turns from the stormvermin in front, and charges towards the stormfiend with doomflayer gauntlets, axes at the ready.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 00:57

his sword clashes with the warpforged blade as it parries, the huge, hulking armoured skaven warlord glaring down at him "Magic Man-thing die now!"

the arrows sink into its flesh. it doesn't appear to give a shit as it continues smashing through the marauders and gors around it

the doomflayer fiend meanwhile sees heigen coming, and swings right for him with its spinning bladed hand
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 01:00

*heigen hits the deck, rolling and coming up swinging his axes at the tubes feeding the weapons warpstone*

*Vorstan lets the heavy blade slide down his, and snaps the crossguard into the warlord's face.*

*Zyleena zeroes in on its eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-05-19, 01:04

*angrily it kicks at heigen, hard*

the skaven jerks his head to the side of the attempt. at that moment vorstan feels something wrapped around his leg. the warlord's tail pulls, hard, causing vorstan to fall on his ass

the fiend has not noticed her yet as it keeps a bashing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next