Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 00:31

Yenn: "It would be easier if you could maintain a semblance of professionalism."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 00:40

Theresa: told ye lass, I aint Dracian. Where I'm from, this is professional.

Trajan slowly walks towards the legionary camp. Save for his slightly fancier sword, he looks near identical to the common soldiers now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 00:45

"Tsk. Thengulli." She stares off at the horsemen for a long moment. Then speaks again. Her accent has shifted, less the flowing speech of the kelthrovi nobility, and more one of the plains dialects, harsher, and more guttural. "Then we find wine. Or whatever passes for it in the high places. And we talk frankly of how we shall fight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 00:46

Theresa smiles a little.
"That I can do" *she gestures for Yenn to follow her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 00:56

"Not a word of it to anyone. I have a reputation to uphold."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 00:57

she chuckles
"Aye, I can afford ye that much courtesy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:02

She nods just a little, and follows.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:08

she leads her to a tent, back in the Excursor part of the camp, larger and a little fancier than the others. The dire wolf from before is lying down outside it, although it perks up upon seeing their approach
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:17

Yenn ducks through the flap, and immediately fixes the dog with a hard stare.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:18

the wolf gives her a surprisingly happy look. Theresa ruffles the fur atop its head, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:19

Yenn scowls at it, her smudged makeup not forgotten
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:21

"He likes ye lass. 's pretty rare fer someone he's just met."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:33

"If he liked me a little less, i would not complain."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 01:41

Mord on the other hand stood out like a sore thumb, atop his aketon was first a layer of thick chainmail. Each ring was connected to a further 8 rings, and atop these were overlapping steel plates which had been fixed to the rings in much the same way. He would look like most of his men in battle, were it not for the dragon crest that stood atop his helmet, or the green cloak that hung from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 17:50

Theresa chuckles. She sits at a simple stool, gesturing for Yenn to do likewise at another

At Trajan's lead the group begins to walk through the legionary camp. After a little glancing around, the consul approaches one of the tests, its occupants sat around outside. One of them is playing on a Lyre and singing to the others. he has a surprisingly soft singing voice.
"Et in illis agris et campi medio
Ferro et igne in cordibus vestris, et ossa eorum.

Ad draco in faciem, atque terribili ferox
sciebant quod essent quamquam certo mori"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 18:04

Yenn sits. Sweeping the silk backed mail from underneath her as she does so. “So. What is our plan?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 18:23

Theresa: dya mean the overall battleplan or just what I'm doin? *she hands an amphora of wine. its clearly kelthrovi, likely loot*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-18, 21:28

"I known the generalities, but not the specifics."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-19, 18:08

Theresa: well, usual call's pretty simple. Ya got Light infantry, Heavy Infantry, Light cav, Heavy cav, Archers. Add all o them t' the Heavyier infantry, crossbowmen n artillery o' the legions. Normal doctrine's they make up the center, we make up th' flanks. the Lancearios on the wings o the legionaries, Excursors either skirmishing or bein flank n rearguard to ward off cavalry n that. Gravis Equites Smash enemy infantry n cavalry then get out before they get bogged down, Levis Equites scout, harass, chase off missile units n that. Sagitarii...well they're archers, ya know what they do. Lets the legionaries n Lancearios do the bulk o the frontline fightin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-19, 18:57

“I see... and how shall I use my warriors?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-19, 19:03

Theresa: you know em better than me lass. How would ye fit em into that kinda battleplan?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-19, 20:08

“Arrows to wear down the enemy, and lances to break them.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-19, 22:15

Theresa: aye, those are facts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-20, 01:07

"I would have you keep my force together, allow me to act independently. To exploit any weakness upon a given flank."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-20, 01:18

Theresa: long as ye don't string us out t' dry I don't see why not
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-20, 23:01

Mird stands quietly and watches the group.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-20, 23:05

Trajan does likewise. Once the song has finally quietened down, he pipes up.
"Good to see you've been practising Fabius"
The soldiers immediately stand up upon noticing Trajan. The singer, presumably Fabius, is grinning from ear to ear.
Fabius: Aye sir! Reckon I'm getting decent at it now sir.
Trajan: *smiles back* You've certainly improved. Keep it up and you could become a professional performer at this rate.
Fabius: Wouldn't dream of it sir. Not while you and the lads are still out here riskin yourselves out here sir!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-21, 00:22

Once again, Mord watches quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-21, 22:01

one of the other soldiers, a slightly more gruff looking one, glances at Mord with a stern look. He's clearly a hard man, larger than Mordred in both height and bulk, with years of service written on his face in wrinkles and scars. When he speaks however, it soon becomes clear one of these scars takes the form of his front teeth being missing.
"Who'th thith you've got with you thir?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-21, 22:33

Mord looks him up and down and waits for Trajan to answer, choosing to simply remain quiet as he studies the Dracian camp.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-21, 22:45

Trajan looks over at his nephew as if to say 'well, answer the man'
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-22, 22:44

Mord: “I’m his nephew, the crown prince of Cymrai”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-22, 22:53

there is a pause. Then a grin makes its way across the big man's face.
"You're goin up in the world thir. You've got royal blood in the family now"
Trajan grins back
"So it seems"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-22, 22:58

Mord chuckles quietly and smiles a little, surprised by their reaction.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-22, 23:18

One of the men, a little older than the others judging by his neatly trimmed grey beard, speaks to Mordred directly
"What's your name, oh royal nephew?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-23, 00:53

“Mordred” The prince replies
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 18:02

Yenn: "So long as the silver keeps flowing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 18:09

Theresa: how much they payin you anyway?

The greybeard lifts his cup to Mordred. "A pleasure Mordred. Any family of the consul is more than welcome here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:02

"How much do they pay you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:08

Theresa: well, I'm an officer, so I get bout 400 denarii a year.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:24

Yenn: "One of my Keseti makes twelve seniti a week. The same again for a day of fighting."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:26

Theresa: I get citizenship, 6000 Denarii and a plot o land once I finish me term.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:38

Yenn: "The mamluks are paid twenty, and fourty when they ride. You can only afford me by paying in drakescales."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:38

she chuckles
"Well, we got a lot of em. Th' dragon were fookin big"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:44

"I am charging more for it. Dragonscales are difficult to sell."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 21:45

Theresa: not where I'm from they aint. Y' met the big lass, the one th' consul hangs around wi?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 22:02

"Indeed. We dueled."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 22:16

she chuckles
"Guessin ye lost? She's th- one that killed the dragon. The lads that train them, provide em fer the legions, they're fookin obsessed with anythin dragon related, ye'll get a good price from em."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 22:21

"I took first blood... And i shall have to find a dracia bound trader."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-24, 22:24

Theresa: She's a damn good fighter. Good friend too. I was there when th' legion... found her. *she takes a larger swig of wine than normal*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2019-05-25, 21:02

"She is indeed formidable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next