Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death korps of krieg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Death korps of krieg - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-14, 20:32

heyy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-14, 20:33

Hello again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-14, 20:46

elves
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-14, 20:48

Dwarves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-14, 20:48

NEVA
*Releases the naughty goblin*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-14, 20:50

SIR BUSHWOOKIE used SUMMON BAMEBLADE.
*A Baneblade appears*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:06

Fucks sake guyz

Can we actually do krieg stuff
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:10

I agree
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:11

KKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:17

*the last of 5 imperial Valkyries depart, depositing a single platoon of Praetorian guardsmen, each warrior clad in the bright red uniform of his homeworld, every one of them drilled to perfection as a graceful conduit of the emperor's will*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:23

Bro I haven't even set scene yet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:25

OOC: hurry the fuck up then
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:26

OOC: Bitch 1v1 me irl fegt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:26

well hey bush
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:34

Ooc: I could set the scene.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:35

OOC:...sure I guess
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:36

hi nerus
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:36

OOC: JUst make it simple enough for a simpleton like me to follow
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:37

Ooc:Hey Gorath

I will.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:39

question to you nerus
who be your favorite halo character/characters?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:40

Ooc: 1: rookie
2:arbiter
3: prophet of truth
4:chief
5:gravemind
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:44

Nice 
for me it's
1) Arbiter/shipmaster
2) Dutch
3) Chief
4) Cortana
5) Arbiter (Halo wars)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:46

Ooc: cool.

Anyvhay.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:47

OOC: ANYWAY
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:48

yessss
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:49

Ooc: firstly... location...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:52

well me n hyp origninally planned this to be an imperium vs tau fight and it then turned out it was a tombworld and necrons woke up so it's a 3 way fight. dunno if we're still gonna do that though.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:53

OOC: All I relaly need you to do is set location on the target planet

and no gor, I don't think we should go through with that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:56

OOC: *taps foot impatiently*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:57

OOC: so is it imperium vs tau?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:58

don't look like it
and bush, what bout u, who are your top 5 halo characters?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:59

Ooc: I'd say, a small system near the galactic south, vulnerable to a large splinter fleet of tyranids that the local systems call 'the devouring things'.
And the only people who can protect the inhabited planet are a few ragtag imperial guard regiments.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 17:59

OOC: Sounds gud to meee
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:00

Ooc: but people would have to accept that they could lose.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:00

OOC:
1: Rookie
2: Cortana
3: Cortana's boobs
4: Jorge
5:all of the ODSTs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:01

heh. number 3 amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:02

OOC: everybody loves number 3
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:05

OOC: Ny guys are gonna arrive slightly later than the rest of you
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:06

OOC: Kriegers never retreat!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:10

*The imperial vessel "imperatorum voluntatem" enters the local solar system*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:11

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18852963/11]Death korps of krieg - Page 3 Giovan10[/url

The map of Deranti
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:11

OOC: oh cool
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:40

OOC: *whistles*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:43

OOC: Heil hydra
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:47

OOC:.........dubstep
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:47

The system, it's yellow sun young and burning bright; the inhabitants of the local planet call it the Eternal.
It has been heard that a large splinter fleet is heading it's way, and with no support nearby, only a few ragtag groups of guard can be spared.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:49

*The kriegers, which had been deployed to the capital planet of the system a few weeks ago, have been digging in and fortifying the planet*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:53

The capital, New espou, is a mighty city, it's walls made from sturdy ferrocrete and sandstone, tall cathedrals and hab blocks standing linked together in long rows, the civilians from nearby towns and villages have been sent to the main city to be defended, however; the planets population remains scarcely guarded by local, undermanned pdf, and without enough guardsmen to go around, not everyone will get proper imperial protection.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:55

*"imperatorum voluntatem" enters high orbit above the planet and releases it's Valkyries, before it's skeleton crew begin the necessary rituals in preparation for their final fight*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 18:59

The Praetorian vessels are ordered to land in a small city, surrounded by a frosty tundra to the planets northern hemisphere.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:03

*The Valkyrie gunships do so*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death korps of krieg
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next