Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death korps of krieg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Death korps of krieg - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 15:36

i want to see this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 15:49

OOC: it's an alright movie, great CGI
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 15:50

awesome
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 16:12

Ooc: I thought the threat of it happening was cooler than it actually happening
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 16:19

fairy nuff
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 16:20

Ooc: still want to see it though.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:18

OOC: okay then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:19

Ooc: anyway... oh yes! Death!

Ic: the screaming creatures continue the harassment
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:21

OOC: well, the death of NPCs

*pew pew, mah layzors be firin!*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:23

One of the creatures tanks through the fire, grabbing onto a praetorian and stabbing him in the chest with its stinger, his flesh begins to swell and warp; as his nervous system shuts down.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:26

*the creature is immediately stabbed and subsequebtly shot by the soldier behind him*
"Melta gunners, you're free to fire!"
*the melta gunners open up on any tyranids close enough to shoot*

OOC: 44

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-07-18, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:29

Ooc: 44?

The sky is swarming with creatures, swooping and dashing through the mesh of fire, more on both sides fall, their blood mixing together in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 17:35

OOC: I have 44 guys including my character
6 on las cannons
6 with melta
6 with plasma
4 on multilaser shooting
2 on multilaser in the trench, hidden
3 sergeants with lasguns
4 snipers w/lasguns
Rob, sniper, hell-pistol, power sabre
Comms-officer with lasgun
Colour sergeant with las-pistol and lasgun
11 with lasguns

Or something like that

*the Praetorians keep on firing*
"Battle maiden, you've got to be ready, we won't hold against a charge
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 19:42

Death korps of krieg - Page 8 10409556_760956870615105_5788389089390392453_n
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 20:06

OOC: lovely, now back to the carnage
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 18:32

"We are ready guardsman!" She shouts over the din of battle, sword swinging as she slices a gargoyle in twain, it's innards and ichor spraying through the cold air, others behind her follow, holding spears in their arms, and shortswords strapped to their backs, skewering the creatures in mid flight.
The sudden attack seems to quell the tyranids enthusiasm, the flying swarm retreating out of the courtyard, moving on to find prey outside the keep.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 18:36

well hi there nerus
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 19:11

Ooc: hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 19:16

how are you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 19:17

Ooc:tired but good.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 19:21

good to hear sir
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 19:25

Yourself?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 19:36

I'm good.
hey question. what do you think of Halo 3: ODST
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:26

OOC: ODST is badass, we have a problem btw, I left my mic at my uncles and my grandfather is being a twat so I'm gonna have to buy a new turtle beach when I get back to Canada

*The Praetorians fire until the last gargoyle is either dead or outside*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:26

DAMN
and i gotta agree
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:27

OOC: yeah...I was depressed last time I was here and left a bad impression as I just wanted solitude
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:34

that's just human
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:36

OOC: my family took it badly and think I'm a dick head *sigh*

IC: "any casualties steel legion?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:46

"Not yet"
OOC i know that feel
note there are a total of 10 steel legion
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:49

OPC: yeah, alright!

"Good, I think we're going to get swarmed the next time they attack, it may be wise to mave our front line away from the entrance ....thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:52

"Good thinking"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 20:59

"Colour sergeant send men to help move our multilaser turrets, the rest of you use this time to change magazine and fall back till we're about 15 metres in front of the trenches"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:00

"Commander! There are two people outside, coming towards the main gate!" Says a soldier to the mistress of the keep.

"Armed?"

"Not to our knowledge"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:01

"Battle maiden, what is your tale on this course of action?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:04

"We don't know who they are, so they must give me proof that they are friendly before I open the gates"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:05

g2g
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:06

OOC: I was talking about the plan to fall back, does my guy know there are two people? Or is this a different area?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:06

OOC: cya gor
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:08

Ooc: eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:09

OOC: does my character know about the two people or are you just showing what's going on elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 21:19

Ooc: I thought he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-20, 23:46

OOC: don't worry

"Hmm?" *turns and looks at the figures*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 00:01

back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 00:06

OOC: hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 00:06

hows it going
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 00:30

OOC: not bad, 5 hours until I'm on my way to gatwick
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 00:34

1) wow already
2) NEW TYRANID BEASTIE http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2014/07/40k-breaking-new-tyranid-big-bug.html
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 09:09

1) yeah, 30 mins till I board and and hour twenty till I fly, praise the omnisiahh
2) oooooo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 09:12

2) HOLY FETHING SHIT! THAT'S POWERFUL!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 15:14

Ooc: New tyranid looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 15:35

gotta agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death korps of krieg
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next