Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death korps of krieg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Death korps of krieg - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:47

GREETINGS
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:48

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:50

naht much, thinking bout what i should get next for my dark eldar
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:52

OOC nice
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:54

was thinking wracks. thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:58

I don't play DE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 16:00

ah alright
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 16:08

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 16:13

tis cool
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 17:59

OOC: are we carrying on Nerus?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:05

Ooc: yeeeees.

The civilians willing to leave have gone to the evac points.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:09

OOC: excellent

*the Valkyries land and my platoon begin the evacuation*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:15

A furious snowstorm can be seen blowing over the large northern mountains, thunder echoing through the forests.

"You will need to hurry" says the elder "those storms have unearthed bastions, your aircraft would be plucked from the sky"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:19

*the first 150 people lift off*

"How long do these storms last?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:21

"As long as the emperor deems them too"

The wind begins to pick up, snow blustering through the air at high speed.

"It would be wise to get inside before the storm hits"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:29

"Jorikson, keep our Valkyries in space"

Jorikson: "a storm is coming, the lieutenant request you remain in orbit, we will open a comms channel when it has passed"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:33

In the cold void of space, the gathering swarm begins to gather, like roaches on a corpse, looking for a feast.
The ship in orbit can see celestial bodies heading their way.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:35

Brb
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 18:43

The captain: " I'm sorry, hostiles are closing in, I shall attempt to return with reinforcements, in the meantime look after these Valkyries!"

*5 Valkyries enter a re-entry dive as the vessel leaves orbit and prepares its warp drive*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 19:33

Large, bony spines begin to impact against the ships shields, each the size of a thunderhawk, hurtling with such speed that the shields take horrendous impacts.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 19:53

Captain: "Mr Zulu, take us to warp"
Mr. Zulu: "taking us to warp captain"
*the vessel jumps to warp as the Valkyries touch down*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 20:19

The great swarm stops outside of the planets moon, beginning to colonize it with great tendrils, pumping spores and troops onto and into its surface.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 20:24

*looks at the moon*
"ALL CIVILIANS GET INSIDE NOW!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 21:12

they do so, but the state guard, wearing primitive leather and chainmail armour form up in blocks, the courtyard full of soldiers, armed with shields, spears, swords, axes, and a few with low tech stub rifles.

A heavily armoured woman steps forward, sash around her waist, chambers in her hand.

"State guard formed and ready guardsmen, we will man the walls and keep the creatures away"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 21:23

"Praetorians these Valkyrie underground!"

*he turns to the Woman*
"I congratulate you and your men on your discipline, and I do not doubt your prowess, your skills will be utilised but not yet, we cannot hope for survival fighting outside, the storm will freeze is and the enemy will capitalise on it. We need to go underground, is there such a place here?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 21:42

"Each house has a cellar, to fit about 5 people..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 21:45

"I see....where is sentanimo gate? If it will protect my Valkyries from the storm than is should make for a rather defensible position"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 21:57

To the west of the city, it's walls are reinforced to weather any damage the storms can throw at us, and are built high enough to have a successful defence if siege comes to play, it's almost a fort in itself"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:07

"Have all supplies and as many civilians moved into it as possible"

*turns again*
"Praetorians take the Valkyries to the gate!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:13

The troops begin to move out, herding civilians along the way, houses being boarded up and left, anyone able to fight taking up arms; the keep becoming a beacon of hope.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:31

*the Praetorians begin to secure the entrance, placing sandbags and making makeshift bunkers*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:34

The gate is made from log timbers and iron bars, thick but not the strongest defence.
Night comes quickly, the storm strong and furious outside the walls; the moon, once shining like a silver pearl, now gives off a pallid yellow and red glow, clouds of bile swirling around it, the view from the ground beautiful, yet terrifying to contemplate.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:39

*the praetorians take shifts guarding the entrance*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:42

The howling of the wind is near deafening to any on the wall, the thick storm slamming against the stone creating great forces of noise, like explosives from a tank.

A state troop looks to the empty fields and forests, the wind making visibility impossible thanks to the snow... but in the darkness, something moves.

"SOMETHING... SOMETHINGS OUT THERE!" He shouts over the noise of the wind.
Others look also, squinting to see something in the gloom.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:45

"PRAETORIANS PRESENT ARMS!"
*the praetorians stand with their weapons ready*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:48

Indeed, something does move, the storm giving way for a few moments; and the sight...

Pulsating, mewing in some kind of sickening, gurgling pain... a giant sack of flesh, writhing with life that isn't it's own, the snow around it melting from the extreme heat of its entry.

"What is that... thing...?" Says the state commander, drawing a nearby crossbow and loading a bolt.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:52

"FIRE ON MY TARGET!"
*the guardsmen open fire*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 22:58

The beams burn the creatures hide, but it simply doesn't seem to notice, it's flesh giving way to something else... with a single sickening burst of gore, insectoid creatures, thin and sharp but with features sickeningly close to a humans come running in a single swarm of bodies; wailing in high clicking and shrill whines, their serrated mandible's slick with a yellow ooze.

"HOLD THE LINE!" She shouts, her men clutching their weapons tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 23:15

"Fire at will!"
*the Praetorians unload onto the creatures with unrelenting accuracy*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 23:29

Bodies spray onto the ground, black ichor coating the fresh white snow. The creatures scream in rage as they try and fail to attack the keep.
Soon, all the things lay dead.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 23:53

"You there" *points to the guy who saw it first* "how did you see it and what was it?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:15

"I... um.. it was a light.. falling from the sky, and I saw a impact through the snow"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:15

what did I miss
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:17

Ooc: a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:18

specifically?
also I've read the death korps assault brigade rules now
waaaaant
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:23

"I see....you're on watch duty, Men, we need begin constructing fortifications for the second line of defence, every third man will fall back and begin fortifying immediately"
*15 Praetorians peel off from the line and fall back*

"Jorikson, try to contact the capital, we'll need them soon"
*Jorikson breaks away from the line and crouches behind a sandbag bunker*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:24

OOC: basically, here come the nids, I presume your guys are with mine, so they're behind the gate building fortifications
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:27

The storm begins to pick up again, the snow looking slightly pallid and crispy compared to its usual white.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:28

so what specifically have i missed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:30

OOC: 150 civvies were evacuated, the vessel in orbit jumped to warp, we have 5 Valkyries and are slowly building a giant trench system.
The nids own the moon and that's it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:32

alright
IC *the steel legion sergeant is with his men currently*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death korps of krieg
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next