Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death korps of krieg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Death korps of krieg - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:32

alright
IC *the steel legion sergeant is with his men currently*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:34

*Approaches the steel legion sergeant and salutes*
Sergeant
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:36

"Wassup?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:40

"......anything I should know about your men? battle doctrine and specialties specifically"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:41

"We specialize in urban warfare and Armoured fist strikes, specifically against enemies with superior numbers"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:46

"I see....I request that some of your men aid mine in the construction of a defensive network to to facilitate your specialties, whilst the rest of you explain urban battle doctrine to both my men and the state guard"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:49

"Doctrine? we didn't learn to fight in cities by training and doctrine buddy. We learned by fighting in our home cities with hundreds of orks around every goddamn corner. But sure we'll help you with the trenches and tell you how to fight in cities. C'mon lads."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 00:57

"Excellent"
*he watches a pilot run over to him*
Pilot:sir!
Rob: Yes?
Pilot: we have a problem sir!
Rob: what is wrong?
Pilot: two of our five Valkyries took massive structural damage sir!
Rob:......
Pilot: what shall I do sir?
Rob: *inhales deeply* transfer fuel from the two Valkyries into the remaining three, remove their weapons and cannibalise their hulls to patch up the others, if we're to survive this we'll need everything
Pilot:...b-but sir!
Rob: no buts pilot, this is war
Pilot: aye sir *he salutes and runs back toward the Valkyries*

Rob: COLOUR SEREANT!
*a man approaches with a magnificent, waxed moustache adorning his face*
CS: Sah!
Rob: Have six men aid that pilot in removing the weapons and bring them to me
CS: SAH!
*he walks off and does as ordered*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:00

the sergeant and his men get about helping with the trenches and instructing other men on urban warfare
OOC anyone got a problem if i also have one other squad? either elysians or grenadiers (the grenadiers would be from hyp's regiment)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:02

OOC: not really, the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:06

hmm.... fuck it elysians, since hyp's already got kriegers so elysians
IC *everyone hears the sound of a pair of incoming aircraft*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:12

OOC: big fucking storm....yay reinforcements!

*jogs to the entrance and orders a pair of men to ignite their chemlights*
"Jorikson, contact the aircraft"
Jorikson: "hailing unidentified aircraft, this is the 31st Praetorian regiment of foot, state your regiment, I repeat again, state your regiment"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:15

++this is the Vendetta gunship: the lance of Icarus, and sky talon valkyrie: Moloc's deliverance, of the 23rd Elysian drop troops, requesting permission to land++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:17

++permission granted, follow the chemlights and keep low++

*the pilot can see chemlights becoming them forward*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:19

the two land on the airpad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:21

*Robert walks up and stands patiently infront of the exit ramp, several Praetorians stand at attention behind him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:23

the sky talon drops off a tauros venator with twin linked lascannon and out of the vendetta step a full squad of Veteran Elysian drop troops. the gunner for the tauros, with markings showing him to be a lieutenant, steps forward
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:26

*Robert salutes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:29

he salutes back
"lieutenant Raymond Gorman, 23rd Elysian drop troops, at your service"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:31

"Leftenant Robert Naran of the 31st Praetorian guard, a pleasure"
*he proffers his hand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:34

he shakes his hand
the elysians finish disembarking. their leader, easily spotted by his sergeant markings and the red stripe down his armour, is black with a moustache, a lit cigar in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:36

OOC: sergeant < Lieutenant < commander

*robert looks at the officer and salutes once more*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:38

OOC I know. 
IC the sergeant salutes
Gorman: this is Sergeant Apone. he and his men are some of the best men from elysia, some of the only survivors of the raid on kastoral novum.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:42

"I am honoured by your presence, unfortunately I may not be able to deliver the customary cup of tea before I brief on our situation, but I shall do my best"

*four of the men behind Robert take the hint and run off in search of a table and chairs as another opens his pack revealing tea leaves, a tea pot, a kettle, cups and some sugar lumps*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:45

a couple of the elysians look at eachother confused
Apone:*to robert* So this is gonna be a bug hunt?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:50

Robert: not so much, we know they will launch an offensive, unfortunately the local forces happen to be swords men and levy infantry, thus we are fortifying this area in preparation for an attack*

*the guardsmen reappear with the appropriate furniture and return to their original positions*
"Please, sit"
*another guardsman sets the table placing the now filled tea pot on the table and surrounding it with three cups and saucers*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 01:52

a couple of the elysians, one male one female, each equipped with a modifed, man portable, multi laser, snicker for a second before apone glares at them. they sit as requested
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:00

OOC: several hours later the female soldier mysteriously disappears, it is reported that "strange noises" were heard from captain Lieutenant Flashhearts Naran's room that night

IC: *the female soldier notices a smile from Robert before he turns to the officers and pours them a cup of tea*
"One lump or two?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:05

OOC you still aint got the reference have you?
IC Apone: I'm good with no sugar. and here's a hint buddy. Don't try anything with Vasquez over there, or she'll end up using your skull to drink this tea out of. And that's before Drake gets ya.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:10

OOC: you're referencing aliens

IC: 'twas a smile, I find her seeming lack of respect amusing, I presume drake doesn't know anything about Praetoria
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:11

*serves the tea and sits down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:14

Drake: no but I know how to beat the crap out of someone.
Apone: Watch your damn mouth drake
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:25

*Robert smiles and says in a calm voice*
my dear boy, my homeworld is an over populated hellhole, any infringement of the law is punished by either death or conscription then death, almost every praetorian soldier was once a hive ganger, you may think you look tough with your lightweight multilaser but tell me, have you ever had to solo an ork nob with just a knife? Or watch as Your friends are eviscerated by xenos scum and then hold off said scum so your men could fall back and survive?
Behind every Praetorian there is a lifetime of fighting in the most gruelling places imaginable.

Now stand to attention

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-07-17, 02:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:30

OOC:......7 hours till I'm meant to leave for my uncle's house.....I should sleep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:30

"A nob with a combat knife? *laughs* Come talk to me when you've been staring down a gargantuan squiggoth"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:34

A tyranid Hive Tyrant, that is what I held against

Now be quiet, your ego bores me

"Sergeant Apone, how do you feel about a defensive action?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:37

"Sounds good to me"
OOC question. how does a hive tyrant possibly compare to a GARGANTUAN SQUIGGOTH?
note that there actually was a squiggoth which charged the elysian front lines at Kastoral novum
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:45

OOC: one is a lumbering beast that is easily avoided with the application of sense and firepower, the other is a killing machine bred to annihilate its foes quickly and efficiently whilst actively co-ordination local forces to fuck your shit up.
Plus, the thing about squiggoths, is that they are huge, you can't stare down a squiggoth, a hive tyrant is small enough to solo yet happens to be a bitch to kill

IC: "excellent, we'll be fighting a defensive action here *sip* unless you and your men wish to stay in the capital city, where the size of your bullpup weapons will come in handy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:49

OOC yeah...need I point out the only way they killed that squiggoth was with continuous air strikes...and even then they had to deal with the angry warboss who fell off of the top of it
also a squiggoth goomba stomps a hive tyrant any day. unless the tyrant can fly.
also, bullpup
IC Gorman nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:55

OOC: bullpup weapons were designed for urban combat.
Makes sense, but still my guy killed said tyrant(with a rather large amount of las-bolts to the head)
Also...Praetorian, they fight orks every other day, thus a squiggoth sorta becomes rather simple to kill

"I'll give you the option now, you can help hold them off in the hive or you can get swarmed here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:57

OOC: sleeping now bye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 02:58

OOC ah my friend...if you knew exactly what shit went down on that world, you'd know it wasn't just any old orks...
IC "We'll help you out here"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 14:00

The sky becomes dark, large, writhing shapes blotting out the moon's light, they must be huge to do so.
The tendrils begin to split, the storm subsides for a moment to show clarity; millions of small circles, like swirls of dust in the sky begin to form, bursting like spores from a fungus.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 14:01

OOC well shit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 14:05

The ground begins to shake, a monolithic movement beginning to form on the moon, like flesh melding together to form a lance; the sky begins to whine, being torn open by the godlike weapon, the stalk falling through the air, impacting a few miles away with such force that the shock wave shakes stones loose and men from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 14:09

shiiiiiiiiiit
btw nerus you gonna post in 'you ever wonder why we're here?'
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:00

Ooc: holdon, didn't realise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:01

tis cool
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:11

*doesn't spill his tea*
"The enemy will soon be upon us, may the emperor protect our souls"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:12

Gorman nods
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:15

Ooc: the tea shall not be split.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death korps of krieg
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next