Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death korps of krieg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Death korps of krieg - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:03

*The Valkyrie gunships do so*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:04

meanwhile a single valkyrie with markings identifying it as from Armageddon is also requesting landing permission
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:10

*it is given permission*

They are greeted with a snow covered landscape, trees hundreds of feet tall, covered in a crisp white snow; the sun rising over the thick cloud line.
A state is situated atop of a large, flat hill, made from sturdy logs and reinforced stone, men guarding the walls with swords and shields, wearing thick furs and chainscale armour.

Inside, houses have lit touches giving light and warmth, well used paths muddy and trodden, horses and simplefolk going about their lives.

+men of the guard, come in for landing at the sentanimo gate, it's large enough to fit your craft within, and will guard them from the storm+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:13

*the gunships enter the gate and deposit their cargo, a grand total of 45 men step out, each one clad in the deep red uniform of their regiment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:15

the valkyrie touches down, as ten men, each in the signature respirators and trenchcoats of the steel legion, disembark
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:18

They are met with a royal cityguard, wearing long, blue capes and full plate mail; carrying large, broad shields in one arm, and small waraxes in the other.

"Is your commanding officer here, I need to speak with whoever is in charge" says a elderly man, wearing a simple brown robe, and a gnarled walking cane.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:19

was that for the legion or the praetorians?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:22

Ooc: both.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:25

one of the legionarres steps forward, a red stripe on his helmet and shoulderpads distinguishing him from the others
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:26

*a figure steps forward, though notably younger he seems surrounded by an aura of confidence and control*
Leftenant Robert Naran *he salutes*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:28

A sigh of relief leaves the old man, a weak smile growing on his face.

"For a few days, we were worried no one would come. But it seems that we have very skilled soldiers to help us now"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:30

OOC: Remember, ze kriegers are at ze capital
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:31

Ooc: you need to do something with em.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:34

OOC: I will, when people head to ze capital
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:35

Ooc: they don't know your there, you would have to send a few guys to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:36

"Thank you, sir but unfortunately this isn't the time for rejoice. How many people inhabit this settlement?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:36

OOC: I have it all planned ja
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:37

"Normally, around 500, but we have had to take people in from smaller, unprotected areas around us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:45

"Jorikson, contact the imperatorum voluntatem and have them deploy the remaining Valkyries to our location"
*A soldier behind Robert kneels and does so*

"I would request that you gather the women and children, the evacuation begins now"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:48

"Ugh, this is gonna suck more than helsreach did"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:54

hey bush wanna continue in halo?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 19:57

OOC:Okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:00

cause i got a brute unt a hunter i wanna introduce
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:01

OOC: oh goody!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:03

although the brute is only a minor right now
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:06

"Evacuation?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:12

"Non-combatants will drain our supplies this is going to become a battle of attrition and we'll need everything we can get"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:15

"Yeah but just where are they gonna go?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:17

"We have a vessel in orbit, provided we start soon enough it'll be able to transport the civilians to a safer sector"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:23

"I'll get the people ready, women and children"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 20:26

Jorikson: The captain is sending down 10 more
Robert: good, have them prepare for evacuation duties
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 21:04

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 21:06

"And what of the civilians we can't evacuate?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 23:59

"All able bodied men who choose to remain will be drafted into the defence, and the civilians will be saved.
It's a 30 minute round trip with a total of 10 people per Valkyrie, by my calculation we will be able to secure the civilian population within 3 hours.
I do not expect anyone to remain, do not feel unmanned or dishonourable should you choose to leave, it is your duty as husbands to protect your families wherever they may go, but those who remain will be of great use"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:04

my arbiter just solo'd 3 scarabs in one battle on halo wars, and fuck knows how many wraiths
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:15

OOC: lovely!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:17

gotta love teh arbiter
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:17

OOC: ODST spam
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:19

*Kills with arbiter. fully upgraded one*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:26

OOC: *moar ODST* We have more men than you have hit points
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:29

I get health every time i kill a guy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:31

OOC: I will drop a fucking kirov on him!
No I will drop all the fucking kirovs on him, have fun killing a self repair airship with unlimited bombs
>Sad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:34

a lulwut now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:42

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:45

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:51

Dawn of war.....exterminatus BIATCH!

And for arguments sake, http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberium_Universe
This is tiberium sun, please leave your world and immerse yourself within the totally non-mutating tiberium of mind
Good day
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:55

oh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:58

Too bad EA killed it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 00:59

aye
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:43

OOC: hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 15:47

GREETINGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death korps of krieg
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next