Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death korps of krieg

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Death korps of krieg - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:15

Ooc: the tea shall not be split.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:16

*the soldiers return with the multilasers from the two damaged Valkyries*
"Set them up here and here, have the rest set up in the trench system"
*the soldiers nod and get to work*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:25

"So....ready to kill some bugs?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:27

"Aye"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:35

OOC: Nerus, does the gate close?

IC: *finishes his tea* "Gorman, have you Valkyrie reattach to your venator, it likely that we'll have to bug out, if we do, your venator will come in handy later"

*the elysians and steel legion notice that the Praetorians are forming up at the entrance with multiple lascannons and two sets of multilasers at the flanks*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:38

Ooc: of course it does.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:39

Gorman nods and does so

the steel legion sergeant sighs and loads hellfire shells into his shotgun
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 15:54

"CLOSE THE GATE ABD PREPARE FOR HOSTILES!"
*several Praetorians march out of the trench system and form up with the others*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 16:12

the steel legion do likewise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 16:26

"Stands next to his men, and takes a sniper rifle from one of his men*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 16:28

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 16:44

"These aren't going to be of any use, load these into a Valkyrie and arm yourselves with a lasgun"
*the snipers salute and walk off*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 17:04

The flesh stalk, writhing in the distance, going in a funnel straight to the moon itself begins to churn, it's hide seething with a inner mass traveling down its innards like food through a intestine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 17:07

".....that looks disgusting"
*turns to the battle-maiden*
"Ma'am have your spearman form up behind our guardsmen and have the rest of your warriors ready inside the trenches"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 17:08

"And what of the catapults?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 17:11

one of the legionarres has finished unpacking his autocannon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 17:15

.....you have catapults?
Have them unleash incendiary munitions once the enemy is in range
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 17:42

"We have three, made of wood and iron, able to lift a pretty hefty weight"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 18:09

"Have them load incendiary munitions*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 18:12

"And from where exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 18:20

".....have them load the largest things they can launch"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 21:19

A large warhorn blares on the wall.

"In the distance! Look!" Shouts a soldier, pointing to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 21:47

*The praetorians raise their rifles and prepare themselves*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 21:51

Flocks of creatures circle the skies, the storm itself passed, showing a clear, starlit sky.
They come like locusts, swarming the air with so many numbers that they choke the sky above them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 21:58

OOC: common sense would say there's a roof, please tell me we have a roof

"Praetorians, fix bayonets!"
*the praetorian line attach bayonets to their rifles*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:00

Not in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:03

OOC: good thing my guys and the Valkyries aren't in the courtyard

IC: *to the battle maiden* "when their lines are about to hit my men, counter-charge them, your warriors skill in close quarters is superior to ours"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:08

The creatures begin to swoop, bat like wings carrying insectoid creature, made from oozing, crusty plates and a hard exoskeleton; large, venom dripping stingers hanging from their whipcord like tails, burning white eyes looking at the sheep below.

Hundreds of them, hurtling towards their prey like vultures to a corpse, screeching inhuman wails of hunger as their fleshguns open up, squirming larve punching into anyone foolish enough to be in the open or gawking out of a window, the grubs digging into flesh and eating their hosts alive.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:12

*The Praetorians fight the urge to show their revulsion at such creatures, and keep their faces devoid of emotion*
"First rank, kneel"
*they do so, as Robert unsheaths his power-sabre and pulls his hell-pistol out of its holster*
"Hold your fire"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:40

They swoop, flying straight for them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:42

"VOLLEY FIRE!"
*both ranks open up in sequence, first rank, Second rank, first rank, etc as the multilaser emplacements unleash a wall of laser fire*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:49

Steaming carcasses land all around the courtyard, some still writhing with life, but are quickly killed by soldiers, hacking and stabbing at the vile creatures with their swords.

More come, larger than the last wave.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:50

OOC: *Stumbles out of stasis tomb*

ugh...what the fuck 'appened while I was out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 22:57

"Second wave inbound, FIRE!"
*omce again the Praetorian lines open up in a storm of laser fire*

OOC: Nids are attacking a small town where me and Gor are stationed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:00

OOC: Nothing intresting then, ill just go back to my 1000 millenium slumber
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:03

Ooc: sound legit.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:14

OOC: well, you could try to contact my guys/ do something with your guys
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:28

the steel legion let loose
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:32

*looks at the elysians*
"FIRE YOU COWARDS!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:34

they were already
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:36

OOC: ignore that post then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:38

note i'm playin halo reach coop, so replies may take a while
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-17, 23:38

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 12:11

OOC: and now to watch; rise OF THE planet OF THE apes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 12:21

enjoy!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 13:47

Ooc: looks like a good film.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 13:53

rise is a good film
dawn definitely looks like one
chimps riding horses duel wielding LMGs
woo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:48

OOC: it's alright, some stupidity....lots of it...
They knock out a tank....sorta
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:51

o?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 15:30

OOC: lmg ape sees armoured car, armoured mg guy shoots at ape for about 15 seconds, all miss whilst the ape is charging IN A LINE, ape kills mg guy, ape kills crew, car conveniently knocks down gate even though no one is inside
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 15:36

i want to see this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death korps of krieg   Death korps of krieg - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death korps of krieg
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next